Explosion in Manchester

WinchesterDave

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 Dead, secondary device being worked upon by RLC EOD TEAM, nuts seem to be in initial charge to cause shrapnel wounds.

Not a great way to spend an evening with your kids.

My thoughts are with those involved and those picking up the pieces.

19 Dead, secondary device being worked upon by RLC EOD TEAM, nuts seem to be in initial charge to cause shrapnel wounds.

Not a great way to spend an evening with your kids.

My thoughts are with those involved and those picking up the pieces.

'secondary device' has now been detonated - but it turned out to be non suspicious. just some discarded clothes left in a church courtyard.

terrible for all concerned. still, humanity doing its best: people are opening up their homes for the night, the local holiday inn is setting up a point where uncollected children can be taken and taxis are offering free rides away from the site.

Thought with all that's gone on in France lately this couldn't happen over here??

Kids concert beggars belief.

Speechless???

Sounds like doors opened near end of concert and someone may have gone in???

Humanity is under attack, and has been for a long time now, a candlelit vigil will start soon, the usual cowardly rubbish will be spoken by our so-called leaders, and slowly and surely we end up as the third world.

These aren't just terror attacks, they are racist attacks.

.....and people keep voting people like Corbyn into positions of power. We need to slam the door shut NOW, sod the numpties in Brussels, let them weep and wail and threaten. Then let the security services round up all of the known activists and believe me they know most of them, but their hands are tied by the likes of Corbyn and deport them to France and Germany because they have a love affair with these people. What amazes me is a British born terrorist goes to Syria and then finds he doesn't like it or is directed by the ISIL command to return to the UK as a sleeper and we let 'em back in. You just could not make it up.

A few weeks back we went to something at the O2 in London, we go there fairly regularly for different things but this time the security was much much higher, full searches and security arches to walk through. It caused huge queues.

Looking back this morning, I wonder if there was some intelligence even then.

Should all be made stateless ,passports cancelled,bank accounts confiscated ,and any here deported ,they go and learn how to kill ,maim and rape for isis scum then our wet lettuce politicians let them back in to kill and maim innocents.Wake up political cabbages they have no human rights ,all legal rights went as soon as they took up arms for against us .

I believe its called Treason mr bloody corbyn and you refuse to to take them out as you prefer to talk