Explosion in Manchester

WinchesterDave

I read it years ago and it never a truer word has been said, he got slaughtered politically at the time for it.

The whole of the UK wants the Government to do more, but what more can the security services do. I don't believe our security services are sat on there hands doing nothing.

I agree, but they do have to try counter terror with one hand tied behind their back by our lily livered politicians and political correctness.

Perhaps if it was announced that anyone who carries out any act of terrorism or conspired to do so would have all their family members and friends together with any religious leaders they are in contact with exiled to a country of our security services choice. That might deter a few.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My thoughts are with all the family's who have suffered from last nights attack.But I think its to late to close borders.Those young fighting fit men that came here from siria and other middle Eastern countries.Some were refuges but I'm afraid in my eyes it was a mass invasion

If anyone is proven to have any connections to terrorism or radical beliefs should be kicked out of the country, simple as that.

I for one don't understand a law that protects these animals.

I was listening to the news this morning, feeling very choked about it, why kids?????

some as young as 8. It's disgusting how they could do this.

Surely how much more must the western world suffer at the hands of these animals. It must be time to shut the borders now, we're full anyway. Let's vet the ones that are here and get rid of the trouble makers.

No doubt the liberals and lefties will be making excuses for the bomber soon, how he had a terrible upbringing etc..

Can't get my head around it, why children.

If anyone is proven to have any connections to terrorism or radical beliefs should be kicked out of the country, simple as that.

I for one don't understand a law that protects these animals.

It is because there is no political will to deal with these people. We should state that we no longer recognise or accept refugees, asylum seekers etc. anymore due to other countries not following the protocols and the vast number of claims being false. Also we should withdraw from any human rights legislation behind which most of these people hide..

Tin Hat thoroughly bolted on...

All those saying we should lock up, throw out, or any other action to those even suspected of terrorist acts must surely be able to see from history that approach has never worked surely? From the 'yellow peril' internment camps in USA to the huge numbers of Irish locked away on spurious or non existent evidence it just doesn't work.

Hypothetical scenario, you're out shooting, an anti gets into one with you and calls the police saying you were shouting 'Allah Akbar' and waving a gun, are you seriously suggesting you would be fine with being packed off straight to jail just in case you might be a terrorist?

I don't have a better solution before you ask for one but mass internment on flimsy evidence is stage one of totalitarianism

Don't get me wrong, this is an appalling act and I am sickened by it but I felt the need to make the above point

I think 5 pages dedicated to the actions of these low lifes is 5 pages too many.

I wont be posting my thoughts - but my deepest sympathies go out to those involved and affected.

So what do we do? bury our heads in the sand? No, lets have 25 pages of sympathy and anger at this barbaric act.

Hypothetical scenario, you're out shooting, an anti gets into one with you and calls the police saying you were shouting 'Allah Akbar' and waving a gun, are you seriously suggesting you would be fine with being packed off straight to jail just in case you might be a terrorist?

Or indeed, just disappearing without trace, as more than one commenter above has proposed?

"Summary justice" is no justice at all - that's what the scum of Daesh do.

In all the years that these attacks have been happening, I have never heard one media or political figure have the courage to tell us what the solution is, they do actually know, they are not thick, they just don't have the courage, it would take a worldwide effort and agreement to solve it, with massive financial cost to the civilised world.

I feel depressed today, what happened is just beyond gut wrenching, but its an old story that has played many many times, the public don't deserve to be made to feel like this in their own countries, I would like to live long enough to see it solved, but it cant be solved, with the way we are being led.

Tin Hat thoroughly bolted on...

All those saying we should lock up, throw out, or any other action to those even suspected of terrorist acts must surely be able to see from history that approach has never worked surely? From the 'yellow peril' internment camps in USA to the huge numbers of Irish locked away on spurious or non existent evidence it just doesn't work.

I don't have a better solution before you ask for one but mass internment on flimsy evidence is stage one of totalitarianism

Don't get me wrong, this is an appalling act and I am sickened by it but I felt the need to make the above point

Eloquently put but i haven't got a clue what you are running on about, sorry. :rolleyes:

I've just watched the news on the Beeb. Every leader is points scoring.

We are only months away from the lunatic mowing down innocent people on London Bridge and then stabbing a police officer.

Issues like this need to be dealt with. Thatcher and dear I say Trump are the sort of people we need at times like this because they are fearless and understand the word.....

RETALIATE.

Edited by Whitebridges

We are only months away from the lunatic mowing down innocent people on London Bridge and then stabbing a police officer.

Issues like this need to be dealt with. Thatcher and dear I say Trump are the sort of people we need at times like this because they are fearless and understand the word.....

RETALIATE.

I feel the same, but against whom?

RETALIATE.

There will be a lot of talk a lot of condemnation, and unfortunately nothing will change.