robbery in ashby

armsid

arobber who attempted to rob the coop in ashby -de=la- zouch last thursday died in hospital after he was apprehended by members of the public the person who carried out the citizens arrest was himself arrested and charged with gbh the story is in detail in themail your comments please.i would think twice before getting involvedin cases like this

Edited by armsid

arobber who attempted to rob the coop in ashby -de=la- zouch last thursday died in hospital after he was apprehended by members of the public the person who carried out the citizens arrest was himself arrested and charged with gbh the story is in detail in themail your comments please

You first.

The coppers took 45 mins because Ashby nick became an office suit 2 years ago and the next big town Coalville has a police post open in office hours only so they get here whenever .Area cars only around here im afraid.

Buy an alarm ,get a dog and dont go out ,the austerity measures have made neighbourhood policing a thing of history so if Jo public get involved it could go pear shaped as happened this time

Not surprised he died in hospital, the amount of people that similarly catch some fatal infection during their stay or have a surgeon botch up their operation.

Does it say where we can send flowers?

Yer send Em to the bloke that battered him 👍🏻 Edited by Lloyd90

now come on you lot...this is a serious question.....it is simply awful that some scumbag had a damn good pasting and couldnt take it.....and dont give me all that fluff about his poor old mum and dad and sister who lost a dear brother...and the interveiws with the headmaster saying "he was such a quiet boy...but did make us larf with his high jinks"...........read..." he was a sneaky little ****....often prone to dangerous pranks and general thugishness"...........

them who live by the sword die by the sword.....

im plum run out of simpathy...im sick and tired with being assulted by TV beggars...for poor old donkeys....lost ill dogs....migrants from north africa....

Cuts have consequences.

Don't worry the government has almost destroyed the police, you'll have G4S soon :lol:

The changes I've seen have been having 'civilians' take on lots of roles that used to be Police officers.

They've said that unless they're out on the street then staff at police stations and offices don't need the power of arrest so therefore don't need to be police officers.

This then means they can pay them less on a 'different role' as well as sign them up to a less beneficial pension scheme and lesser benefits all round (e.g. Early retirement gone) etc.

One senior officer I spoke to said this is the way it's going and she thinks all forces will be doing this heavily within 5 years.

arobber who attempted to rob the coop in ashby -de=la- zouch last thursday died in hospital after he was apprehended by members of the public the person who carried out the citizens arrest was himself arrested and charged with gbh the story is in detail in themail your comments please.i would think twice before getting involvedin cases like this

Not a lot to go on to be honest. There's no link to the incident and none of us know if the 'citizen' exceeded what was needed or whether the alleged crook took umbrage and fought back, meaning the 'citizen' had to severely hurt the alleged crook in order to protect himself, or indeed whatever else happened.

Whilst I've no qualms about wrongdoers getting their comeuppance, none of us really know what's gone on, but bearing in mind that if he had been killed by a copper whilst being arrested, we'd all be in favour of his arrest and an ongoing inquiry, which is what appears to be the case regarding the 'citizen'.

What are your thoughts?