Sign in to follow this  
Winston72

Keith Flint

Yep only 49, I do hope he is cremated rather than buried!:whistling:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Probably not to everyone on the site's taste, but their material was as good today as it was when I started listening to them in the early 90's. 

Such a shame he felt there was no one he could reach out to. 

Saw them in concert last year .

Possibly the best gig ive ever been to .

And thats saying something.

The energy and power when the prodigy play is on a level that other bands can only dream of.

Rip .Keith 

1 in a million 

5 minutes ago, treetree said:

Probably not to everyone on the site's taste, but their material was as good today as it was when I started listening to them in the early 90's. 

Such a shame he felt there was no one he could reach out to. 

+1 I have great memories of their live shows in 90’s and Keith was always a huge presence onstage. Outwardly it appeared he had so much to live for. Tragic. RIP

Great band great people I raced with Keith for many years a real gent that will be sadly missed within the music and motorcycle community Rest In Paradise god speed my friend..

Just added a couple of the Prodigy`s latest to my playlists just yesterday, sad but not unexpected for someone on the AS

Excellent band and lovely fellas, my friend used to have a pub up the road and Keith was often there, keen shot too.. used to collect Boss. Awful that he felt no other options.

watched a documetary on him years ago...after the Firestarter record...................

apparently his "fix"..."passion"...was growing and grafting new genus of roses..............who would have thought it !!

Very sad.  I know a couple of people who did bits of work for him here and there and they always said what a good bloke he was.

Poor lad taking his life . We need to talk when we are down not hide away. 

Still picture my mate laughing and he was gone a week later . It’s the ones we leave behind that hurt. 

The industry does appear to take its toll, why? I don't know but everybody either dies young or goes on to get an undeserved knighthood

I said to my lads at work about his house was only worth 1.5million and I’d imagine him having a huge mansion . They said “ but he wasn’t that big or well known ??? 

My lads are  only in their early 20s 

5 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I said to my lads at work about his house was only worth 1.5million and I’d imagine him having a huge mansion . They said “ but he wasn’t that big or well known ??? 

My lads are  only in their early 20s 

Didnt he used to be a estate agent as well? Or am i mixing him up with somebody else

6 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Didnt he used to be a estate agent as well? Or am i mixing him up with somebody else

He was a roofer, not sure about estate agent.

I only knew him from his music and it really wasn't my taste, I hadn't realised how much into his bike racing he was and was well respected on the circuit, from what people have wrote he was a genuinely nice guy

Only knew him from TTS racing and he seemed genuinely nice. And put a lot of his own money into the team, that’s maybe why he didn’t have a big mansion.