Well would you believe it - Chris Packham

TIGHTCHOKE

6 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, he's using his BBC popularity to get people to donate money that is alleged to being misused, I just hope the judge sees this rather than the **** his defence come up with,

Hello, yes but if he wins his case it is going to cost those men a lot of money, did they have a fighting fund 

16 hours ago, islandgun said:

The more he plays the victim that only wants to help the poor animals, the more money he will get. He needs to be exposed for a fraud with poor judgement

You are quite right - and he 'knows his audience', knows just how to embroider the story to appeal to their 'kind side', and knows how to ruthlessly exploit that situation.

He may be a fraud with poor judgement in many respects, but in others he is  clever and highly manipulative.

That, with the large numbers of audience he can reach to tap into for funds makes him a successful in his ambitions.

Edited by JohnfromUK

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

You are quite right - and he 'knows his audience', knows just how to embroider the story to appeal to their 'kind side', and knows how to ruthlessly exploit that situation.

He may be a fraud with poor judgement in many respects, but in others he is  clever and highly manipulative.

That, with the large numbers of audience he can reach to tap into for funds makes him a successful in his ambitions.

Sadly for the countryside [if not proven wrong by science] he/they are probably unstoppable, the question is when not if

14 hours ago, wymberley said:

Guess who's point of view was the only one in the main put forward on the early evening news - ITV this time.

I suspect that's because the defendants haven't had their turn yet. The issues that they have to defend themselves from have to be laid out and gone over first.

On 03/05/2023 at 12:50, islandgun said:

The more he plays the victim that only wants to help the poor animals, the more money he will get. He needs to be exposed for a fraud with poor judgement

Someone at work today said Infront of me that they really likes him. Then followed by badgers are the devil and they should not be as protected as they are ... I genuinely had no words.

i (usually) do not advocate violence...........but in this case ...a damn good thrashing would not come amiss...i would love to hear him squeal and howl.........he is one constant in my life that wee's me off....i would then offer the same service at no extra charge ...to members of the BBC

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i (usually) do not advocate violence...........but in this case ...a damn good thrashing would not come amiss...i would love to hear him squeal and howl.........he is one constant in my life that wee's me off....i would then offer the same service at no extra charge ...to members of the BBC

Gizza go! 
Gizza go! 
I can do it! 
I can do it!

On 04/05/2023 at 18:38, ditchman said:

They should send him on a white water rafting adventure like in the film deliverance ..... Skweeeelll like a piggy boy

Edited by hodge911

On 03/05/2023 at 16:11, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, yes but if he wins his case it is going to cost those men a lot of money, did they have a fighting fund 

Yeah, they've had a trial fund going for a few months but they've not nearly as much as Packham has got, think the field sports community think that it's nothing to do with them and it's just about tigers.  https://countrysquire.co.uk/2023/04/21/packham-trial-final-update/?fbclid=IwAR038M3Q-xaKy91ryt_FAuVsCZ-82QoY1G4PsRgwIMJE7Wq5tWFoQ_jKMr0