Oh dear oh dear

ShootingEgg

What a complete nipple that guy is. 

"The danger is break-ins and then these weapons get into the wrong hands."

What difference would having an individual license for each firearm make to them getting into the wrong hands should they be stolen?   

Imagine the demand that administration of 37,000 individual licenses would put on an already deprived and struggling dept within each police force? 

Just another bell sniffer councilor trying to garner votes amongst his constituents based on the campaigning of one misfortunate individual. 

Bear in mind this is in Wales.  The Welsh Government, Labour for the past 25 years, does not like guns (weapons in the article) and does not like shooting. It tried to license game bird release recently. 
It would not surprise me if it saw this as a splendid idea and one to take forward, just to be awkward, to make it even more difficult for shooters. 
I know the Welsh Government doesn’t make the firearms law but it might well have the ear of the next UK government. Just a thought. 

Edited by Boristhedog
Spelling.

Ridiculous proposal. Also featured in the article is a video from Rachel Williams urging guns to be banned from being stored at home and only at gun clubs. I’ve referenced this proposal a few times on here now, and I’m hearing it more and more as time goes on. Many in the Labour Party support this.

11 hours ago, browning123 said:

He is ruining Wales we have now got the 20mph speed limit to contend with  - again another ridiculous proposal that’s been past.

The reason for the 20mph limit is so the police can easily catch the robbers that stole your guns. See, he's not as silly as he looks,  isn't it, look you.

11 hours ago, Westley said:

He should be asked just how many legally held guns he thinks, end up in the hands of Criminals  ?   The last figure that I saw was less than 0.02 %.

Screenshot_20230926_094632_Chrome.jpg.c5baceaace0365a3e3052f5bcb5a451e.jpg

I think lack of education is a major fact with most of the population when it comes to something that they are not involved with at a personal level. 

4 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Screenshot_20230926_094632_Chrome.jpg.c5baceaace0365a3e3052f5bcb5a451e.jpg

I think lack of education is a major fact with most of the population when it comes to something that they are not involved with at a personal level. 

And yet the overall homicide rate between countries is similar. It's almost as if taking guns away from people just means they kill each other by other means. 

Weird that