Manchester airport police kick

Dave-G

Much is being published by lefty MSM about police brutality after a cop kicked a suspect in the head and stamped on him.

Well its good to see not all plod are toothless wonders: here's a fuller reveal of what some media won't be showing.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There may well be footage which puts the Police in a better light and the media seem to be forgetting the three Police staff who ended up in hospital, one with a broken nose. 

That said, the footage of the lad on the floor getting kicked in the head and then stamped on is appalling. The lad on the floor has taken a turn for the worse with an alleged cyst on his brain, although I haven't seen any official confirmation. It hasn't done GMP any favours and brought out the "GMP are racist" mob, who aren't content to let justice take its course.

When the dust settles, I suspect the Policeman will be dismissed and possibly face charges of assault.

Edited by Gordon R

5 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

There may well be footage which puts the Police in a better light and the media seem to be forgetting the three Police staff who ended up in hospital, one with a broken nose. 

That said, the footage of the lad on the floor getting kicked in the head and then stamped on is appalling. The lad on the floor has taken a turn for the worse with an alleged cyst on his brain, although I haven't seen any official confirmation. It hasn't done GMP any favours and brought out the "GMP are racist" mob, who aren't content to let justice take its course.

When the dust settles, I suspect the Policeman will be dismissed and possibly face charges of assault.

From Andy Burnham seems to suggest that the clip is not the whole story? It looks bad I would agree but maybe there is more to learn.

5 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Although not beyond the realms of possibility, I think that maybe a little premature, we have no idea what lead to that action and it may be perfectly justified. I'll hold judgement until I know more. 

Just now, oowee said:

From Andy Burnham seems to suggest that the clip is not the whole story? It looks bad I would agree but maybe there is more to learn.

Beat me to it 👌

I believe that the first officers on the scene were all firearm officers a lady firearm officer had her nose broken by one of the lads and one of the others had an attempt made to relieve him of his firearm, the regular airport police then arrived but I  have to say at no time did the officers attempt to use firearms only tassers. I have studded  the footage and it does appear that there was something on the floor at the side of the lad and the officer attempted to kick that aside and missed and then stamped on it. Was it a mobile phone. All is not as it seems.from Auntie.

Edited by 100milesaway

2 minutes ago, clangerman said:

yes and with the chap now going downhill the courts won’t accept a plea of karma if he dies 

Hmm -I could be wrong of course but attacking a cop and trying to remove another cops gun deserves a very rapid and harsh response rather than wait to consider the yuman rights of someone seen to have done that.

I hadn't realised a kick causes a cyst.

7 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Hmm -I could be wrong of course but attacking a cop and trying to remove another cops gun deserves a very rapid and harsh response rather than wait to consider the yuman rights of someone seen to have done that.

They are usually congenital ,present from birth . 

Arachnoid cysts are the most common type of brain cyst. They are often congenital, or present at birth (primary arachnoid cysts). Head injury or trauma can also result in a secondary arachnoid cyst.

13 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

@Rewulfnow that’s satire 😂

I  can assure you no satire intended, the lad could be badly injured. The first clip I  saw clearly showed something the size of a small mobile phone.In other clips I have seen it is not visible. I'm  sure there will be a full enquiry and the official outcome will be advised accordingly.

From Auntie.

21 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

If he’d got shot attempting to lift the firearm that would be one thing but there’s nothing to justify a kick in the head and a stamp after the fact.

It was suggested somewhere the guy had already been tazered.

I’ve only ever witnessed a head stamp once, coincidentally in Manchester when one of Ronnie OSullivans crew knocked a guy out stone cold in a hotel bar and another one stamped on him as they left. Sickening.

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

From what I saw I don't see any justification for the Stuart pierce free kick to the face and stamp on the head to a bloke on the ground.  Non at all.   It was a loss of control.   This event will end up in court and substantial compensation claimed and issued.  To those that think it that's its OK for the police to act in this manner should consider their view if this was done to them and perhaps the catastrophic results to your life and the wellbeing of your wife/kids/mortgage and  job.

6 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

The Police were assaulted and won,  good on them.  In America they would be dead.

AFAIK why have none of the alleged attackers been charged with,at least,the assault of the injured police officers not to mention the trying grabbing a police firearm charge.

All very unfortunate, these videos never show the whole event.

The build up will be interesting, apparently the Armed Police turned up before the Airport Police.

It all started as a fight between two passengers that required Police assistance.