Black Friday...

Fisherman Mike

We've had Pheasants at Aldi now we have Peasants at Tescos.! and they are revolting.

Just been in to the local Tescos to grab a sandwich for Lunch.. The scenes are almost post apocalyptic…fighting, brawling, yelling, pushing, shoving amongst the peasants all to get £50 quid off a cheap Korean TV which has been probably marked up by a £100 anyway.

Never ceases to amaze me how the less principled behave when there is the possibility of getting something for next to nothing…they seem to reduce themselves to almost Neanderthal principles. I'm sure the guy I saw pushing and jostling with a young woman about a tenth of his size was the missing link. Morons !

Edited by Fisherman Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want to know what happens when civilisation collapses black Friday at Tesco's / Asda ect is a taster. After seeing if there was anything interesting on Amazon this week during black friday week I do have a suspicion that a lot of stuff especially electronics is being bought for later sale on the likes of Ebay. I did see a nice set of walki talkies that I was pondering for when me and a mate are pigeon shooting next year and they went within 30 seconds.

To be honest I cant be ***** with it not worth the aggro and stress for saving twenty quid.

Edited by Zetter

I am sure black friday, and the online sale, are the reason I couldn't send texts or get decent internet yesterday! It will be like newyears, when so many people text happy new year, the system can't cope. So many people were on their mobile devices at midnight wanting to snag a bargain, that I think it overloaded the system! I work in one of the supermarkets, and the security and crowd control methods deployed were ridiculous! Having to draft in private security, and hire fencing for a one day sale is a joke! By the time they pay extra wages, and hire costs, they are not maoing a profit. So why bother at all. Do it ALL online. That way it avoids all the loutish behaviour.

Just another sales pitch designed to relieve us of even more of our hard earned dosh and imported from the good old US of A. Except, of course, we didn't get to have the Thanksgiving party yesterday. Now, there's an idea - we could have that shindig and eat turkey, keeping goose for Christmas. We would import them too, of course.

Ive been watching clips on tv, if you were to offer me a million pounds i just couldnt degrade myself in this way, these people appear to have no pride and dignity whatsoever !.

Of course they don't have any pride or dignity. They are are shopping at Tesco!

iPad minis for £149 at Tesco - bet they will all be on eBay by tonight as the great unwashed to make a few quid for the Christmas pess up fund.

they would be if i could get a few nothing wrong with making a few quid :good: buying and selling is a business like anything else. you forget old bean tradings what made britain great, how to you pay your xmas **** up? :lol:

Edited by overandunder2012

We've had Pheasants at Aldi now we have Peasants at Tescos.! and they are revolting.

Just been in to the local Tescos to grab a sandwich for Lunch.. The scenes are almost post apocalyptic…fighting, brawling, yelling, pushing, shoving amongst the peasants all to get £50 quid off a cheap Korean TV which has been probably marked up by a £100 anyway.

Never ceases to amaze me how the less principled behave when there is the possibility of getting something for next to nothing…they seem to reduce themselves to almost Neanderthal principles. I'm sure the guy I saw pushing and jostling with a young woman about a tenth of his size was the missing link. Morons !

Have to agree however ...... B&Q advertising Makita 18v drills .... one day only £72 ..... Thinks this has to be a come-on ( Limited stock ) but no ... loads in store .... quite pleased ( My old one went to drill grave yard yesterday ). Good timing. :good: