Something tried to chew on my arm?

old man

had similar bites, then found my dog had fleas|||

yes and do fleas bite..............and they are very itchy...........vinegar or toothpaste work well sometimes to stop the itching....they look on the verge of getting infected.....pity we are not allowed to use gension violet anymore...or mecuricrome...that would clear them up..........vets can use it tho'

Im guessing insect bites that you may of scratched. They have scabbed and wont ****** off. I have two mosquito bites on my arm from two weeks back, still a little red and can see where the little **** stabbed into me... If they are not causing you crazy pain, id say anti histamine cream them bad boys up and dont scratch.

I think spider too as felt two distinct bites inside my fleece sleeve.

Didn't think anymore about it at the time other than giving the spot a good slap, never found the culprit?

Fleece had been thrown over a wood pile prior to this.

Have known the joy of being bitten by a horse fly.

horse flies are savage. They used to be rife around the yard at a previous job. Constantly getting bitten by the damned things.
Always seem to bring me up in massive painful lumps.

Amazing how things so small can be such a massive pain in the ****

Mozzies on the marsh that come off still and stagnant water bring me up in huge lumps. Yet other Mozzies are nothing compared,would hate to think a spider was biting me in my sleeve.

The U.K. Is now host to all kinds of nasties that bite get it checked out by your GP.

Had them about a month now, very interesting?

At one stage a week ago I could see down into my arm about 2mm through the puncture wounds sealed with transparent plugs. The circular wounds were so uniform they could have been punched out.