Favourite tool/gadget

scobydog

Hi All,

Just been rotavating the veg garden with a little Wolsley merry tiller that I have and it made me think that it must be one of the most time saving tools/machines I have, despite having lots of other stuff I think this one ultimately saves me the most time as well as saving my back into the bargain. So what is your favourite non shooting gadget and why ?.

Scobydog

Edited by scobydog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

power washer..................its the best thing for sweeping leaves up in the autumn........blasts the gutters out.....washes out engine blocks.......cleans the slabs......cuts the grass on the edge of the paths.....cleans all the mud off the landy chassis.......cleans the rugs in the summer........cleans the doormats....cleans the mowers....and strimmmers,.........

....the list goes on... :good::good:

power washer..................its the best thing for sweeping leaves up in the autumn........blasts the gutters out.....washes out engine blocks.......cleans the slabs......cuts the grass on the edge of the paths.....cleans all the mud off the landy chassis.......cleans the rugs in the summer........cleans the doormats....cleans the mowers....and strimmmers,.........

You seem to use your pressure washer for most things but! A word of warning do not use it to shower with, you will get skin burns. :yes:

I have to agree the power washer is very useful but for blowing off leaves and general debris including those fairly ingrained and stuck around the edges a leaf blower/sucker is unbelievable at times. I find it makes the job incredibly easy, mine even has the power to blow the loose pebbles back into where they belong and "head up" your borders a treat.