Blackpowder

39 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, am I right he now has his step daughter on autumn watch ? 

i think i need to correct you in the nicest way possible..........it is the daughter of the woman he is "living with"....so to be perdantic not yet ..."his step daughter"..

and there is a reason........

a couple of years ago there was a short documentary on Chris Packham...and whilst he was being interviewed walking in the woods with his dog....the interveiwer asked him why he wasnt married..(cant remember the excact words)........anyway............his answer was very very errr surreal/strange.........he said he loved his dog very much and couldnt transfer his affection to another being until the dog died.............

now that is true...you can check it out for yourself.........so if indeed the woman on autumn watch IS his STEPDAUGHTER.....then his dog has died.....but why i ask myself is he swapping spit with foxes of the male persusion now ..:hmm:

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think i need to correct you in the nicest way possible..........it is the daughter of the woman he is "living with"....so to be perdantic not yet ..."his step daughter"..

and there is a reason........

a couple of years ago there was a short documentary on Chris Packham...and whilst he was being interviewed walking in the woods with his dog....the interveiwer asked him why he wasnt married..(cant remember the excact words)........anyway............his answer was very very errr surreal/strange.........he said he loved his dog very much and couldnt transfer his affection to another being until the dog died.............

now that is true...you can check it out for yourself.........so if indeed the woman on autumn watch IS his STEPDAUGHTER.....then his dog has died.....but why i ask myself is he swapping spit with foxes of the male persusion now ..

Hello, what a crass way of putting it like he said, as for the fox thing I think he must be a bit on the looney side 🤔

5 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what a crass way of putting it like he said, as for the fox thing I think he must be a bit on the looney side 🤔

it is a crass way but it is a normal comment / thought for someone who has his condition............

33 minutes ago, wigeon jim said:

Anyone agree that autumn watch was the biggest load of pointless tree hugging load of **** that I've seen yet, they spent a week up my way and all they showed was seals and the odd red squirrel , what a waste of money,😡  Jim.

Made me smile when Michaela Strachan was talking about the decline of red squirrels and its strong hold in the north of the UK, but its ok because the red has a saviour in the shape of the pine martin, according to a recent study it seems the red moves out of an area that has pine martin and avoids being killed but the grey has not worked it out that the pine martin is a predator and gets killed, so Michaela what happens when the pine martin has eaten all the greys?????

39 minutes ago, old'un said:

Made me smile when Michaela Strachan was talking about the decline of red squirrels and its strong hold in the north of the UK, but its ok because the red has a saviour in the shape of the pine martin, according to a recent study it seems the red moves out of an area that has pine martin and avoids being killed but the grey has not worked it out that the pine martin is a predator and gets killed, so Michaela what happens when the pine martin has eaten all the greys?????

dave , can you please stop asking awkward questions , with blindingly obvious answers . youll never get a christmas card from packham at this rate mate :lol:.

33 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

dave , can you please stop asking awkward questions , with blindingly obvious answers . youll never get a christmas card from packham at this rate mate .

Mel, you have spoiled my day now :unhappy:

These people really wind me up, talking a load of **** and its always “a recent study has found/shown” they need to get out and see with their own eyes, I perhaps know more than the whole lot of them put together of what goes on in the countryside, they need to stop looking at nature through rose tinted specs.:mad:

45 minutes ago, old'un said:

Mel, you have spoiled my day now :unhappy:

These people really wind me up, talking a load of **** and its always “a recent study has found/shown” they need to get out and see with their own eyes, I perhaps know more than the whole lot of them put together of what goes on in the countryside, they need to stop looking at nature through rose tinted specs.:mad:

Have you not sussed by now this is nothing to do with conservation and the countryside, it is good old fashioned class war from the left. In their eyes anyone who shoots, fishes, farms or supports the Tories is a toff and should be vilified.  With the MSM being mostly on the left of Marx and Mao nothing positive will ever be  freely published whatever the people or organisations say or do.   The closest most of the media get to the countryside is an urban common or what is shown on "countrypile" by the Woke BBC.

55 minutes ago, old'un said:

Mel, you have spoiled my day now

These people really wind me up, talking a load of **** and its always “a recent study has found/shown” they need to get out and see with their own eyes, I perhaps know more than the whole lot of them put together of what goes on in the countryside, they need to stop looking at nature through rose tinted specs.

yep , but to them , your real life experiences , that youve seen with your own eyes over and over again for many years , mean nothing . the real facts of the matter , probably lay pretty close to what yellow bear has written.

2 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Have you not sussed by now this is nothing to do with conservation and the countryside, it is good old fashioned class war from the left. In their eyes anyone who shoots, fishes, farms or supports the Tories is a toff and should be vilified.  With the MSM being mostly on the left of Marx and Mao nothing positive will ever be  freely published whatever the people or organisations say or do.   The closest most of the media get to the countryside is an urban common or what is shown on "countrypile" by the Woke BBC.

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Mel, you have spoiled my day now

These people really wind me up, talking a load of **** and its always “a recent study has found/shown” they need to get out and see with their own eyes, I perhaps know more than the whole lot of them put together of what goes on in the countryside, they need to stop looking at nature through rose tinted specs.

....and now they are sighting non native pheasants and partridge in their efoorts to get game release licensed.  Just how long do you have to live and breed ehre before you become a native.

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

....and now they are sighting non native pheasants and partridge in their efoorts to get game release licensed.  Just how long do you have to live and breed ehre before you become a native.

Packham and his mob seem to have this desire to reintroduce everything (especially predators) that has been extinct (or in low numbers) in the UK for the last 100 years or more, there does not seem to-be any thought of how that might impact the balance of animals that have lived without the influence of these species for a very long time, its also like the over protection (bull poo) given to certain species at the detriment of other species.

Packham mentioned the success story of the Red Kite and how nature when helped, will find a balance, again bull poo, the reintroduction of the Red Kite could not have been more artificial, with tons of food being put out for them causing unnaturally high numbers in smallish areas.

There is so much wrong with this man's ideas but unfortunately he has the ear of the general public and the BBC and media.