US Election Results!

Lloyd90

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

My money is on Trump.

I have £55 in bets that Trump wins between 270 and 299 electoral college votes (thereby retaining the presidency) at between 6 and 7 to 1 odds.
Im pretty confident in that bet ....now :lol:

50 minutes ago, clangerman said:

rather have someone win who would sell you a dodgy second hand car than one who has no end of YOUNG girls making the same claims he’s sexually molested them 

You cant talk about Biden like that !:lol:
Or are you referring to his dodgy dealing , drug addled son ?

Just now, clangerman said:

bidens only just the lesser of two evils rather robbed than raped lol

How would you know how 'evil' Biden is ?
Hes never done anything except lurk in the shadows, earning vast amounts via association, and gently kissing and caressing other politicians kids.

Who are you saying Trump has raped ?
If there was ANY evidence of that, the other side would have found it and used it , so lets not be silly now.

Seen the video of creepy joe touching and handling kids and women... there is something wrong with him.

I couldnt give a hoot who wins, but i also saw the vid of creepy joe wandering around a stage a few days ago, it reminded me of Regan in his latter years when he was clearly unwell.

The funny thing i find is the msm, especially the beeb with their "impartial" reporting, obviously supporting creepy joe, and acting like they have great influence on the outcome. Im sure the majority of voters in the US dont give toss what the beeb think.

3 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Looks like Trump has won to me. 

Don't count Biden out.  Pennsylvania and Georgia had trump so far ahead they stopped counting votes.  They are talking about having to modify the ballots before they can be counted. 

Just in also.  Thousands of Wisconsin votes must be transcribed to new ballots as the where misprinted.  Lots of weird stuff going on. 

33 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Don't count Biden out.  Pennsylvania and Georgia had trump so far ahead they stopped counting votes.  They are talking about having to modify the ballots before they can be counted. 

Just in also.  Thousands of Wisconsin votes must be transcribed to new ballots as the where misprinted.  Lots of weird stuff going on. 

But going on to who's  benefit??

52 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Is there a genuine suggestion that there is potential fraud, or are the ballots papers that are being transcribed a legitimate endeavour in order that they can be used in the electronic counting machines?

I have seen some comments that National Guardsmen have been drafted in to support the activity to help expedite the result, also a legal appeal to have those votes discounted was thrown out.

From what I have seen and read about PA and GA is that the inital votes counted were based on the votes cast in person on the day, but the mail in votes are yet to be counted and the numbers are such that they can change the outcome, i.e. someone might have an 8% lead but with 25% of papers still to be counted (numbers are made up by way of example)

I believe that all those standing for nomination also have observers within the facilites where votes are being counted along with independent scrutineers, so if someone is transcribing ballot papers then it is being witnessed and check to ensure it is all legitimate.

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

It usually does in your elections!:w00t:

5 minutes ago, AVB said:

If nothing else it is great fun watching my democratic supporting American ‘friends’ explode with fury at the thought that Trump could win. “But that wasn’t meant to happen”. Boo hoo. 

Yes it made a long slow night shift go a little quicker, I guess I may be lucky and have something to watch tonight!

1 minute ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m going to call it for Joe Biden at this point.  Once all the reports of Pole watchers be denied access, and several battle ground states stopped counting on election night i new something was happening.  

I would have thought you would be predicting a Trump win with all of the odd things happening!

16 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I’m going to call it for Joe Biden at this point.  Once all the reports of Pole watchers be denied access, and several battle ground states stopped counting on election night i new something was happening.  

Are you suggesting that it is only a fraudulent process that would allow Bidden to win?

Just now, grrclark said:

Are you suggesting that it is only a fraudulent process that would allow Bidden to win?

Gut feeling,  Trump was doing way good with the Hispanic and black vote.      Once reports of pole watchers  being removed, we knew something was happening. Shortly after states that had trump way ahead stopped counting ballots “to be transcribed to new ballots” and to be “altered to be machine readable”.    We all left the party as we knew it was over.  

3 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Gut feeling,  Trump was doing way good with the Hispanic and black vote.      Once reports of pole watchers  being removed, we knew something was happening. Shortly after states that had trump way ahead stopped counting ballots “to be transcribed to new ballots” and to be “altered to be machine readable”.    We all left the party as we knew it was over.  

Fair enough.  My interest in it is casual, however if you are representative of how people involved in the process actually feel then it is a worrying thing.
I was staggered that a sitting president of the USA could effectively make a speach that suggested democracy in his country is useless, it is something that I would never have considered that I might hear.

43 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Yeah me too - JUST. Right now, the blue states (including leaning states in light blue) would give Biden 271. Apparently, the Dems are still thinking they're in with a shout of flipping PA as well, which seems unlikely right now - there needs to be a 10 point swing!

image.png.0783bbf460e0603bf8a84869935a0eec.png

6 hours ago, AVB said:

I’m not a massive fan of Trump but the other fella just seems senile. Doesn’t know what town he is in, confuses his granddaughter with his dead son etc. And he might have his finger on the nuclear trigger. 

I tend to agree, but to be fair, the election trail must be really wearying for someone in their 70s.  I'm 15 years younger than he is, but couldn't do that pace without slip ups.

6 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Biden is the US equivalent of Corbyn.

I thought that was Bernie Sanders?

Farage has apparently placed a bet of £10,000 for Trump to win