Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

there has been "restrained comment" from Afganistan..............i will lay good money that there are ISIS / Taliban hard line supporters in the UK and the USA........that are now seriously thinking that Harry is now a serious fatwa/target....

would not surprise me if i turned the news on , in the not too distant future ...to find out whilst delivering sandwiches to the poor and needy of Montesheeto california....them two have their DNA sprayed over the countryside as a result of a suicide bomb made up of 3/4" nuts and bolts and 2lb of semtex.........

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I can’t believe it’s at the top of the news! Talk about giving this entire embarrassment credibility! 

Gossip food for the masses Im afraid.

Ordinary people struggling to comprehend how someone born into entitlement, opulence, and wealth, who could have his pick of women, was a multi millionaire by the turn of adulthood, despite earning barely a penny of it through hard graft, yet can still have a drama based hissy fit , and tell the world how hard done to he is .

Bit pathetic really.

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

That'd be 3/4" AF I suppose not 3/4" Whitworth? 

SAE

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

there has been "restrained comment" from Afganistan..............i will lay good money that there are ISIS / Taliban hard line supporters in the UK and the USA........that are now seriously thinking that Harry is now a serious fatwa/target....

would not surprise me if i turned the news on , in the not too distant future ...to find out whilst delivering sandwiches to the poor and needy of Montesheeto california....them two have their DNA sprayed over the countryside as a result of a suicide bomb made up of 3/4" nuts and bolts and 2lb of semtex.........

Not just “a serious” target, but THE scalp to get to ensure your passage to jannah.

One speculate how this is likely to pan out.

1) The Royal legal team will read the book

2) Figure out what is libel/slander

3) Take out an injunction to have the book removed from sale

4) Drag the pair of them through the courts in public with little or no verifiable testimony/beyond-all-doubt - they lose the case and cop the considerable costs and as result lose the security cover that they apparently need. 

1. Why would the "Palace" bother to engage with the media about this utterly pointless "ghost written" book?

2. Boasting of killing 25 Taliban, taking drugs and how he lost his virginity really were poor reasons to attempt to gain publicity. 

3. What will the "GINGER WHINGER" do next?

32 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What will the "GINGER WHINGER" do next?

He will keep on;

1. His wife is encouraging him to keep him from his family (and so under her thumb) and keep the headlines (and so cash) flowing in.
  2. His 'therapists' will encourage it - because the more he is told he has 'troubles' - the more therapy he will 'need' and the more fees they will get.

On the other side of the coin, he will eventually run out of 'tales to tell' and people will get (even more) bored by the whole issue.  But the (American particularly) media will continue to keep it all simmering as long as it sells newspapers and TV shows.  People like Oprah didn't get very rich by telling people they are boring spares who have nothing interesting to say.  Therapists don't get rich by telling people there is actually nothing wrong with them.

im beginning to think that Harry is damaged goods like his mother......i dont think he is long for this world...(mentally unstable)...........i think Darwin will be proved right yet again

this senario will suit markle down to the ground....it will allow her to cash up and also move on to the next one but allowing her to continue to cash in on her royal connections with her children........

Edited by ditchman