India

henry d

i really dont want to go there     (a soap box  )      we are more susceptible   blm  etc   bul****  from my experience within an area of coventry    you could not keep the ****ers in their houses inc Leicester the came back to Coventry in a lockdown   so they could carry on as normal   my dentist was livid       whites don as asked isolate   30+thousand left manchester airport in 3 month this year for a jolly back home  and bring back whatever         mrs told me a millionaire businessman chartered 6 flights to bring his family back to the uk before quarantine      india         nout on news but Boris wallpaper       absolute bushtit     media are they afraid to tackle this  inc the videos of the stupid parting  its not funny now  whats in india now could be here in a few weeks as dual nationals   stupid  selfish ****ers  

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Saltings said:

i really dont want to go there     (a soap box  )      we are more susceptible   blm  etc   bul****  from my experience within an area of coventry    you could not keep the ****ers in their houses inc Leicester the came back to Coventry in a lockdown   so they could carry on as normal   my dentist was livid       whites don as asked isolate   30+thousand left manchester airport in 3 month this year for a jolly back home  and bring back whatever         mrs told me a millionaire businessman chartered 6 flights to bring his family back to the uk before quarantine      india         nout on news but Boris wallpaper       absolute bushtit     media are they afraid to tackle this  inc the videos of the stupid parting  its not funny now  whats in india now could be here in a few weeks as dual nationals   stupid  selfish ****ers  

Eh?

4 hours ago, Saltings said:

Far too much freedom of movement at the moment just as we are slowly coming out of it!

Just now, mossy835 said:

they should do a lock down from india to the uk.

They have now (via the compulsory quarantine in hotel route), but it was very late in being introduced.  The present 'India strain/variant' is apparently here already, but the current vaccines are thought to combat it OK. 

Once the country is to a very low level - there is a strong case for behaving a bit like say New Zealand and Australia where cross border travel is heavily restricted/controlled/quarantined in order to allow for much more freedom inside our border.

I didn't realise travel to and from India hadn't been stopped, you would have thought that was the first thing to have been done, not send oxygen,  stop their strain coming straight here.

Some may think that's harsh but it would make a mockery of the restrictions we have had if travel from areas with covid issues like India is allowed to carry on.

But the lefty media would love it, Boris stops families trying to escape India from returning home. 

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I didn't realise travel to and from India hadn't been stopped

It is actually quite complex;

Travel for 'holidays' overseas (anywhere overseas) is currently prohibited.

If you have a 'permitted reason' then you can travel (but are advised against it) - and have to conform with certain rules - the main ones concerning return.  UK (and Irish) citizens and those with UK residence permission can enter - but must quarantine in a Govt approved hotel.  Others generally cannot enter.

Permitted reasons can include business and family reasons as I understand it.

Clearly there are a lot of UK people with both business and family in India

My youngest in her final/6th year at school is obliged to take a covid test twice a week, it quickly shows the result [10min]   Why not have this test at all ports, air or sea, a positive test means return from whence you came or a suitable quarantine at the persons own expense..

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

My youngest in her final/6th year at school is obliged to take a covid test twice a week, it quickly shows the result [10min]   Why not have this test at all ports, air or sea, a positive test means return from whence you came or a suitable quarantine at the persons own expense..

Unfortunately by the time they got to UK they will have spread it to other passengers. They need to be stopped from boarding, even better: stopped from entering the dang airport in India.

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

I presume that they have to have a test before boarding as my BIL has to when traveling to and from Kazakhstan.

impossible to do a proper lockdown in India...its not a supermaket delivery economy ....over there if you dont work you dont eat and you starve..........

how do you lockdown 1,3 billion people with all those different factions ..........the other strange thing is that india is the pharmacy of the world...they produce more drugs than any other country...and export....

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the other strange thing is that india is the pharmacy of the world...they produce more drugs than any other country...and export....

Most likely down to cost, another reason to keep things in house, or at least some of it.

I always wonder when you see veg in the supermarkets from countries that struggle to feed their own people.

21 hours ago, Mice! said:

Most likely down to cost, another reason to keep things in house, or at least some of it.

I always wonder when you see veg in the supermarkets from countries that struggle to feed their own people.

Cash crop 

Edited by islandgun

On 30/04/2021 at 13:03, islandgun said:

That will be a "lateral flow" test, as opposed to the PCR ones which are really the only test which is reliable. Lateral Flow tests are a joke.  They throw out so many false results it's criminal.  It really isn't funny if your child "tests positive" from a lateral flow at school, which consequentially forces the whole family to self-isolate for 10 days even if they subsequently get an accurate PCR test showing negative.... mind bogglingly, the consequences of the initial lateral flow still take effect and you have to stay in isolation knowing full well it's for absolutely nothing.  Testing has been an absolute farce.

On 27/04/2021 at 03:43, Mungler said:

I agree.

We had this discussion in the context of what it would take to pull India over - if I was of the wrong cast and (1) going to die of starvation (from being at the bottom of the proverbial food chain in India) or (2) going to die because I’m at the bottom of the list to receive oxygen / basic medical care - then at what point do I tip the table over, get out on the streets and start rioting?

We can talk about India but we won’t get our heads round it - Mr Thick-as-mince-himself-David-Lammy was on LBC the other day taking a call from an Indian chap.

Lammy couldn’t get his head round why India couldn’t just lockdown and have a circuit break? The answer being they’d just starve - there’s no supermarket infrastructure, not everyone even has a fridge and poverty is so real that 2 weeks locked down means 2 weeks without food and death by starvation. 

He then asked why couldn’t the government just airlift in food to those who needed it? Errrrr because it’s India and you can’t do meals on wheels to 1.3 billion people you total and utter clown. 

This is the truth, no slack in the system, when I lived in West Africa we had to pay our workers daily because if you gave them a weeks wages in one go they would get robbed or worse.

On 03/05/2021 at 21:31, Pangolin said:

He and his dentist were livid about none whites being outside during lockdown by the sounds of it.......

troll    no i didnt care  i was sheilding    and they were excellent  in their care of me and procedures                   the dentists are of indian ancestery and       the   owner     the trainee    and nurse        brought up the subject when i said have you been buisy through lockdown        i had already canceled a broken tooth extraction it hurt like hell  dew to chest infection  for three weeks  which the knew about and understood      i dont want to come in because             hence they said about the ones traveling from Leicester back to family in   Coventry so they could carry on as normal  what if they were asymptomatic was their worry the business had to shut down for weeks   and the cost to patients and the business                       ( dont turn this into something its not  )                             the dental practice was loosing a fortune already     hemorrhaging money  by the day        rip it out only nothing else  sanitise and dont use the surgery for an hour   between patients      its not rocket science one positive all isolate for min two weeks    the cost    troll

Edited by Saltings

i sympathise  more affluent country's  should be doing more  the  eu suing artra  zenica  despite not using stockplie  in  millions not used  going to waste through beaurocaty   could do going to a better cause        and still other country's want and they would rather waste  inoculations                i voted leave the eu            looks like i voted for the first time at 56 right  leave the eu          and im still happy with my choice        we are leaders          on our own we can thrive              i have built a business from nothing     ok £150 .00        so can others when they stop whining                 forward think needed                 build the future  stop whining         build better  stop whining               BUILD BETTER  BUILD STRONG     for god sake stop whining  look what you have and make it better   build build better we dont need the eu  build better 

19 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Not even trying to read that.

i spend app three hours explaining  my post  and you cant be bothered              how will the young have manners  when you dont      i struggle  reading and righting which is whi i  try to explain  so what yoy did       doesnt happen               thank you    after 56 yrs what i right   i try ny best to make my sels understood   on print struuugle on a phone call no dramas  thank god for spelcheck    i try to help  i mmay rattle a ccage ree debatte     illike debate  or a chat if i can hhelp i will  i havnt uesd spellcheck  on this        if i can help annnyone i will  i never cratise  ime      southern irish  on the building game many nanatialitasys     we had a thing            every nationalaty cooked home foods on site once a week   stews     currys    etc cant remember what others  called it       it was good and i got fat      mine wasc gammon with cabbage  pulled  and tates and veg    food breaks down all  bariers     SHARE FOOD  the rest is bull****e                  share a meal  a cook out house painting party   blokes paint       one cooks       girls on bling green stuff  and buns    or ginn      a day painting  its a get together  maby next year it will beecomme norrmal again  the good tiimes may return