Prince Andrew

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the alleged incident took place in UK where it would have been totally legal.

One of the incidents was in UK. The rest are not.

As to whether he has already been found guilty - for some the jury was still out, until arrogant Andy appeared on TV. The minute he opened his big mouth, any credibility went out of the window.

As said if they only want to TALK to him why is he avioding them ? 

Theres two camps in this the Oh he is part of the royal family  hes is inocent 

and the other side ev en if he is a royal why wont he help the enquirey ? 

Im surprised the royal family advisors or the Queen hasnt said send him over lets get this cleared up rather than have this scandle hanging over us 

Or is there more to it and hes scared as said Airmiles Andy hasnt half had his wings clipped after this came out  

2 hours ago, bottletopbill said:

Where were the parents if she was under 18 years old and we all know some will do anything for the high life.

We have to be careful as I have cared for children who's parents let this happen to them from under two years old and both M/F .

I don’t know this lady’s background- however I suspect that groomers select their victims based on vulnerability and would steer clear of a  child with protective parents.

3 hours ago, Bigbob said:

As said if they only want to TALK to him why is he avioding them ? 

Theres two camps in this the Oh he is part of the royal family  hes is inocent 

and the other side ev en if he is a royal why wont he help the enquirey ? 

Im surprised the royal family advisors or the Queen hasnt said send him over lets get this cleared up rather than have this scandle hanging over us 

Or is there more to it and hes scared as said Airmiles Andy hasnt half had his wings clipped after this came out  

I don't sit in either camp, surely if there is enough evidence of wrongdoing then the authorities would intervene. There also seems to be a good number that have him as guilty by association already, there are also the gloaters.

Having an  acquaintance who is sat in Stafford prison right now doing a 7 year term having been convicted on the allegations of two girls for events that were claimed to be  closing 50 years ago where no proof was presented not even proven dates with the accusers hoping for financial compensation (having had multiple children by multiple partners and living on benefits), the chances of the prince getting a fair trial seem slim.

Yes  it does happen a foster carer was arrested and spent several hours in a  police cell for a false accusation being made on him.

When the police checked his old diary/log book they could see it was lies as he was somewhere else for that week and the girl was not any where near him.

Worked on Andrew's and Fergie's wedding driving a coach around with police and the weapons they had.  Had a great time driving around not stopping at any light's as police bikes in front same as trooping of the Colour.

Edited by bottletopbill

all this media attention is all rather silly....he has been quite silly..................the reason i think it is blowing up such a storm here  is because we are seeing a falling from grace..........and most people really just dont like the arrogant S.O.A.B................and are glad he is getting an emense ammount of flack.............

im not a royalist by any stretch of the imajination....but i do feel sorry for the queen

22 hours ago, the hitman said:

Too many young woman are trafficked often with the promise of a better life and employment - once they are moved around and passports removed it becomes clear that they are going to be forced to work in the sex industry against their will.

The girl in question was 17 at the time of the alleged incident- above the age of consent in the UK but not in some USA states, however if the girl was trafficked by Epstein then is it  consent or abuse ?

I am an American, CNN and other news has told time and time again that pizza gate was a conspiracy and and pedo island never existed.  

21 hours ago, JDog said:

That is a pretty unpleasant over simplistic view on this matter. She appears to be a vulnerable young girl enticed by Epstein into a scenario she would be unfamiliar with. My guess is that you do not and never have had a teenaged daughter.

’Hanging?’ Who said anything about hanging?

Correct, I don’t have a teenage girl.  But if I did she wouldn’t be on an island with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.  It’s awful it happened but I fully believe she knew what she was doing and why she was on the island.  

Hanging was a generic term. 

17 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

I thought it took place in the US Virgin Isles.

Absolutely, if the alleged incident happened in the UK, then it is a matter for the UK courts.

The photo she had of them together was taken in the UK but she claimed abuse on Pedo Island.  <or so I understand it. 

36 minutes ago, Robden said:

Anyone considered that he maybe innocent?...............just saying.

Yes he may be, and so facing a trial would be his best opportunity to clear his name. Before a trial there is an assessment, is there enough evidence for a reasonable chance of prosecution? It appears the majority believe that there is, a trial would then determine his guilt or innocence. Same for a prince as any other. 

40 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Correct, I don’t have a teenage girl.  But if I did she wouldn’t be on an island with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

How do you know she wouldn't, you don't know what means they would use to get her to comply. It's the same old **** everytime this type of issue is talked about. We discussed rape once and you had people saying "my daughter could never get raped, because she's not the type who gets raped" tell me what's the type, the 97 year old who gets attacked in her own bedroom is she the type. 

We discussed boys abused by football coaches and what rubbish did we get, people posting that they must have wanted it or they would have fought them off. 

Only a handful of people know what went on, the girl may or may not have been underage. But to try and justify it by saying its not an issue as 14 is old enough to get married in some States. There are places in the world where 12 year olds get married are we going to now use this as an excuse the next time Gary Glitter or his like travel to far off places to abuse children. 

39 minutes ago, Robden said:

Anyone considered that he maybe innocent?...............just saying.

I have to ask myself, what would I do if I was a wealthy prince.  While not into children, drug fueled hooker parties would definitely be high on my list.  

1 minute ago, toontastic said:

How do you know she wouldn't, you don't know what means they would use to get her to comply. It's the same old **** everytime this type of issue is talked about. We discussed rape once and you had people saying "my daughter could never get raped, because she's not the type who gets raped" tell me what's the type, the 97 year old who gets attacked in her own bedroom is she the type. 

We discussed boys abused by football coaches and what rubbish did we get, people posting that they must have wanted it or they would have fought them off. 

Only a handful of people know what went on, the girl may or may not have been underage. But to try and justify it by saying its not an issue as 14 is old enough to get married in some States. There are places in the world where 12 year olds get married are we going to now use this as an excuse the next time Gary Glitter or his like travel to far off places to abuse children. 

Daughter- Dad, can I go hang out on a island with rich old men? 

Me- No.   

6 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Daughter- Dad, can I go hang out on a island with rich old men? 

Me- No.   

Very simplistic view, children from a good upbringing do get groomed, coersed and threatened into doing things they may not want to do. 

Edited by toontastic

14 hours ago, clangerman said:

when the fbi wish to speak with your son regarding sex crimes and you don’t put his back side on the first plane available you deserve zero respect 

Thats my thought he had jolly's all over the world now hes like on a lockdown in britain  him avioding it more and more makes me think he is guilty of something better to face the music and at best say he was stupid rather than leave it and folk will think the worst 

17 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Thats my thought he had jolly's all over the world now hes like on a lockdown in britain  him avioding it more and more makes me think he is guilty of something better to face the music and at best say he was stupid rather than leave it and folk will think the worst 

I believe it would fall under diplomatic immunity would it not? 

We are not talking here about some uninformed bloke on a low income. He has the best solicitors, PR and political connections money can buy. If he’s innocent he should be able to walk it. Even if he’s guilty he should be able to defeat this, the only way he will be convicted/found guilty/liable is if there is a mountain of incriminating evidence. His reluctance to face his accuser signals to me that he fears the latter.  

Edited by WalkedUp