Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

appointing liz truss as brexit minister and negociator..........fills me with utter dread.......

the EU will empty their bottoms all over her........she could do sooo much long term damage.....she is weak and inarticulate

Boris has conceded to the EU, Frosty has walked as a result what do you think is going to happen? It's as inevitable as the sun rising in the morning. 

Maybe we get some realism in the process and dump this fraudster sooner rather than later. 

10 hours ago, toxo said:

I'll say it again. Show me someone in the current crop (or even someone in the near future) who's done as much?

I'd say the Furlough scheme and the vaccine roll out were pretty impressive,  the tories and largely Boris destroyed the Labour Party at the last election,  to the point there isn't an opposition. 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

He managed to virtually single handedly deliver brexit when he wasn't even in power, I'd say he's achieved more than any prime minister since Churchill, without even having a party. 

But did he? He was an MEP, and had been for an awful long time, enjoying the gravy train, and didn't need to worry about upsetting voters, Cameron gave us the vote, probably thinking we didn't care, then Boris got it over the line.

5 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'd say the Furlough scheme and the vaccine roll out were pretty impressive,  the tories and largely Boris destroyed the Labour Party at the last election,  to the point there isn't an opposition. 

But did he? He was an MEP, and had been for an awful long time, enjoying the gravy train, and didn't need to worry about upsetting voters, Cameron gave us the vote, probably thinking we didn't care, then Boris got it over the line.

There's just no reasoning with some people.

If you genuinely feel that anything BJ has done since the covid first arrived has been impressive then you're not equipped to join any debate.

If you genuinely feel that anything BJ has done since the covid first arrived has been impressive then you're not equipped to join any debate.

Well wide of the mark. He has done some excellent work, but has had just as many disasters. When he became leader, he was shambolic, but had an oddball appeal. Now he just seems odd, lurching from one disaster to the next. 

The current media campaign reminds me of the tretament that the Corbyn idiot received. Someone appears to have plenty on Boris / the Tories and keeps feeding the press one photo at a time.

7 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Well wide of the mark. He has done some excellent work, but has had just as many disasters. When he became leader, he was shambolic, but had an oddball appeal. Now he just seems odd, lurching from one disaster to the next. 

The current media campaign reminds me of the tretament that the Corbyn idiot received. Someone appears to have plenty on Boris / the Tories and keeps feeding the press one photo at a time.

You appear to have a short memory. When covid first appeared he was very very very late out of the blocks and it's documented that he knew about it well before he did anything because the equipment wasn't in place. He even tried to downgrade the seriousness to a lower category which didn't need so much equipment to make himself look not so bad. Is why we had the worst record in the western world for a long time. Who knos how much better we would be now if he'd been on the ball let alone lives saved.

31 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Spot on, death by a 100 headlines 

43 minutes ago, toxo said:

There's just no reasoning with some people.

Just imagine if Corbyn had been in charge 😳😳 

Another lockdown could well finish Boris, the public just don't want it, if Covid just went away now then I think he'd be fine, but the whole time Covid has been here has been a political nightmare,  and yet the opposition hasn't capitalised on it, initially I'd say that was a good thing, now I just think there inept. 

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

the whole time Covid has been here has been a political nightmare,  and yet the opposition hasn't capitalised on it, initially I'd say that was a good thing, now I just think there inept. 

I'm inclined to agree with you. Is why I think Farage might not be a bad choice. I do wish he hadn't cosied up to president Chump so much. Don't think he did himself any favours there but he has the mindset to get things done.

16 hours ago, Mice! said:

What baffles me is that these things go on without phones being taken off everyone present, you would have it a policy at number 10, no phones, what happens on tour stays on tour.

Thankfully bud, that level of intelligence has not yet filtered down to those at number 10?

15 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I think they would be quite happy with him, he certainly hasn't delivered the Brexit that was voted for.  Fishing sold out, NI sold out, still subject to EU court rulings and still paying them Billions for many years to come.  What was the point?

Absolutely pointless as usual?

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Cameron was forced to hold a vote due to Farage's work. He also handed the tories the last election by only running his party in certain areas. 

Hes made it his life's work to do himself out of a job so he hardly rode the gravy train, show me another politician with morels like that? 

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Given that fact filled statement, listings both sides of the argument, just who could argue? Laughable.

What's laughable is your wanting to argue. You're accusing me of doing exactly what you do except you're on the other side of the political divide. You would side with BJ if he was a child murderer.