Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

We don't have Brexit.  Fishing sold out, check.  NI sold out check.  ECJ ruling on UK matters, check.  Paying the EU many Billions for years to come, check.  Why do you think Frost jacked.

That's the point though. If farage had been in power that certainly wouldnt be in that position now and is one of the reasons the main parties can no longer be trusted. 

I agree but he wasn't and we have BRINO so a total and utter waste of time and money and a halfway house that is of no value to us, in fact its worse than being in.  Don't forget he stood down most of his candidates to give the Clown a free run and look how that turned out.

Edited by Weihrauch17

3 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

We don't have Brexit.  Fishing sold out, check.  NI sold out check.  ECJ ruling on UK matters, check.  Paying the EU many Billions for years to come, check.  Why do you think Frost jacked.

Yes, medicines for example in the N/I protocol Boris agreed that medicines would have to be approved by the EU before they were shipped to N/I from another part of the UK. In practice that would mean vaccines antiviral drugs etc approved by the UK regulator could not have being supplied to this part of the UK without EU approval, that's one of a long list of Boris and his governments betrayals.

Edited by ordnance

22 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Yes, medicines for example in the N/I protocol Boris agreed that medicines would have to be approved by the EU before they were shipped to N/I from another part of the UK. In practice that would mean vaccines antiviral drugs etc approved by the UK regulator could not have being supplied to this part of the UK without EU approval, that's one of a long list of Boris and his governments betrayals.

Agreed, the way NI has been treated in all this is disgusting. 

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Agreed, the way NI has been treated in all this is disgusting. 

But what did we (you ) expect? We knew all about the border issue and still chose the option for the mess that has been agreed because there is no simple solution.

No point re running the arguments but we chose the mess we have. There is no Brexit option with the NI protocol except of course independence but we don't want that either. 

46 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Let's see what your word is worth. I suggest "toxo is a tasteless idiot".

Ah! So you're allowed but I'm not! Hmmn, Where have I seen that bandied about recently? Oh yes, Boris' crew.

You deliberately misrepresent my meaning. No change there then.

What I meant was give me a sentence that means the same thing. I'm sorry, you clearly didn't understand that so perhaps I should have made it clearer.

6 hours ago, oowee said:

But what did we (you ) expect? We knew all about the border issue and still chose the option for the mess that has been agreed because there is no simple solution.

No point re running the arguments but we chose the mess we have. There is no Brexit option with the NI protocol except of course independence but we don't want that either. 

I expected NI to have been governed and treated every bit like the rest of the UK. 

9 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's the point though. If farage had been in power that certainly wouldnt be in that position now and is one of the reasons the main parties can no longer be trusted. 

But he is not in power its like saying if the horse hadn't stopped for a :@;t he would have won the race you got what you voted for weather you like it or not Brexit has not delivered as i have said the country voted on immigration and that's worked well 

Edited by Rim Fire

6 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

But he is not in power its like saying if the horse hadn't stopped for a :@;t he would have won the race you got what you voted for weather you like it or not Brexit has not delivered as i have said the country voted on immigration and that's worked well 

Did the country vote on immigration? I agree it was certainly one of many but not the only reason by a long shot, it certainly wasn't my biggest reason. 

The only reason brexit isn't what it should be is because none of the main parties want to deliver what was voted. You can hardly blame the electorate for that. 

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Did the country vote on immigration? I agree it was certainly one of many but not the only reason by a long shot, it certainly wasn't my biggest reason. 

The only reason brexit isn't what it should be is because none of the main parties want to deliver what was voted. You can hardly blame the electorate for that. 

Immigration was the biggest selling point to many of the general publics idea of Brexit shouting about how we will take back control of our borders and make our own rules how they was going to give the Farmers and fishing fleets Fishing rights back to the people they p;[['; down our backs and told us it was raining and now yu want to put in another numpty Farage 

18 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Immigration was the biggest selling point to many of the general publics idea of Brexit shouting about how we will take back control of our borders and make our own rules how they was going to give the Farmers and fishing fleets Fishing rights back to the people they p;[['; down our backs and told us it was raining and now yu want to put in another numpty Farage 

Taking back control was one of the biggest selling points and I voted on that basis, to an extent we have, it's just Johnson has squandered it, but I certainly don't regret my vote and I'd do it again. 

Farage would have delivered a proper brexit. 

6 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

I do 

I didn't realise your the spokes person for 47 million people. 

3 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Immigration was the biggest selling point to many

I'm sure it was, uncontrolled immigration anyway,  shame its still happening so blatantly every day, at least it used to be people hiding in lorries, now they just rock up in boats wearing life jackets. 

Then keeping our currency,  sovereignty,  making our own laws, the finer points were always going to be messy.

58 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I'm sure it was, uncontrolled immigration anyway,  shame its still happening so blatantly every day, at least it used to be people hiding in lorries, now they just rock up in boats wearing life jackets. 

Then keeping our currency,  sovereignty,  making our own laws, the finer points were always going to be messy.

Porous borders with no vetting of people is and was my main concern too, then interference from EU and how they seem to 'level up' their mainland manufacturing at the expense of ours, drip drip dripping away our self support capabilities - almost like asset and defence stripping to bring us down to their level and effectively neutered.

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Taking back control was one of the biggest selling points and I voted on that basis, to an extent we have, it's just Johnson has squandered it, but I certainly don't regret my vote and I'd do it again. 

Farage would have delivered a proper brexit. 

I didn't realise your the spokes person for 47 million people. 

Like your opinions on Fox hunting and signing petitions to ban hunting 

11 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Yes you did, doesn't make it any less codswallop.

That's your opinion and i got mine 

On 21/12/2021 at 17:29, Rim Fire said:

Thank you. It saved me writing pretty much the same. Oh and British passports coming for three million Hong Kong Chinese who when WE ran the place never had any electoral rights either. 

Edited by enfieldspares

On 21/12/2021 at 18:46, Walker570 said:

There is more to this than meets the ey. I'm just a suspicious old crank but someone is making a lot of money out of this and I'm not talking about the sellers of fancy face masks although that has become an industry.

Quite right sir, my own thought exactly. The only reason anything is allowed to continue these days is to increase the wealth of a few and their cronies in off shore venues?

Personally, I can find very little wrong in wanting to be in control of all of the factors that dictate the forward direction of our own country?

We have maybe, due to political stupidity given away total control of all vitally important factors that govern our lives to others under the mythical game of efficiency allowing profit to be extracted from the public purse?

What an idea that was, decimation with no possibility of return to sense? Funny if not so serious?

Tin hat in place.

7 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Dominic Cummings is trailing on twitter  a release tomorrow of photos and videos showing Boris at the parties he claims not to have been at.... if true... he is gone......

You mean Cumming's the man who was sitting in the garden.

And is already a proven liar.

Screenshot_20211222-230416.png