Boris Johnson … jumped before being pushed?!

Lloyd90

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is scheming something........................i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him....and i put Rashid Sanook in the same boat as well

EDIT.............starmer as well

Edited by ditchman

A prime minister who HAD to complete Brexit, deal with a pandemic the size of something not seen for over 100years and also a war breaking out in Ukraine. 

Damned if he did, damned if he didn't. 

Now an investigation on if the pandemic was handled correctly, how does anyone know what the "best" way even is!!!

12 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

A prime minister who HAD to complete Brexit, deal with a pandemic the size of something not seen for over 100years and also a war breaking out in Ukraine. 

Now an investigation on if the pandemic was handled correctly, how does anyone know what the "best" way even is!!!

The bloke is a complete tissue pot that achieved less than zero. He will go down in history like the emperors new clothes. Unfortunately we will be paying the bill for the rest of our lives. 

28 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

This is exactly how I think of it. 

if it wasn’t him, it’d be the next one in line. There’s always someone to shoot someone somewhere. 

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

He didn't deliver Brexit in any shape or form, he totally wrecked the economy with pointless lock downs that saved virtually no lives and has depleted our own defences getting embroiled in a Russian Civil war.  Bingo.

7 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He didn't deliver Brexit in any shape or form, he totally wrecked the economy with pointless lock downs that saved virtually no lives and has depleted our own defences getting embroiled in a Russian Civil war.  Bingo.

spot on first innocent man I seen who can’t run away fast enough! lol 

10 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing.  I would point out for those with short memory that during the pandemic the "opposition (MSM), limp dumps, and leiboor" were calling harder, deeper, longer whilst all disobeying the rules themselves.

I genuinely doubt Boris wanted lockdown, but he was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. It was a no win situation. 
He’ll be back no doubt at some point. 
I don’t think Alistair Campbell is in any position to criticise anyone after the deceit he and his boss instigated and actively engaged in. 

What he gets as a pension for being PM who do most folk but there will be book deals and maybe tv deals he will be comfortable till he decides what to do 

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I might agree with you if Tony B Liar was serving a sentence as well.

Yes the lives lost looking for weapons that where not there then gets a award for it ?> 

10 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

At the time if Boris hadn’t won the election then Corbin would have done.

How do you think he would’ve handled Brexit and Covid?

Careful what you wish for with Starmer.

Yes starmer was in charge of the justice dept when savill was drawing breath and he knew 

13 hours ago, discobob said:

Yep - killing the Icon, a bit like they are doing with Trump in the US as well

If him and Trump were as smart as some and they think they are, they would not have left themselves open to this. They have no one to blame only themselves.

Edited by ordnance

He had a fairly small electoral majority, his fangirl Nadine had a massive one.  I think it's obvious that he is going to try to get selected to run for her seat.

It isn't about money in his case, he has plenty and is paid a fortune for his public speaking. He just wants power. He was born in New York, perhaps he should run for President there and leave us alone?

17 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

At the time if Boris hadn’t won the election then Corbin would have done.

How do you think he would’ve handled Brexit and Covid?

Careful what you wish for with Starmer.

:shaun:

Glad there is someone else on here that's thinking straight .. 

Starmer wanted harsher lockdowns for a start ..

Edited by ShootingEgg