Tony Martin's at it again...

HuskyRich

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't been found guilty of anything as yet, but it doesn't look good. Reading the article, he doesn't seem to be the sort of person who should be on the street - with a knife, a gun, a chainsaw etc. He sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen again.

If guilty, he has done people, who have supported him, no favours.

If I were in his shoes I would certainly make sure that I could defend myself-without wishing to turn the post into a police bashing topic I have no faith whatsoever in the police's ability to protect anybody.

Burglars are given the full protection of the law, as Tony knows only too well! :whistling:

Not done himself any good with those kind of responses, shotguns, chopping people up, chainsaws.

If he has such an admitted hatred of burglars, (and I think most people would be the same) then why does he not keep his mouth shut and do what he feels he needs to. Having said that it does sound like the guy is in need of care home attention.

Shotgun farmer?

If I'd known you could grow them, I could have saved a fortune over the years.

The press started by portraying him as an eccentric, but it does seem he has mental health issues. If that is true, I hope he gets the treatment he needs.

He's got 300 acres of fenlands best and lives in a car :sad1:

I have spoken to Tony and we talk in the street n in a pub so I know more of him first hand that a lot of other people on here the police stop him all the time when he is driving stop search is car her gets locked up for a few hours her n there for having the likes of a 3ft long axe n tree pruning saw n so on. I hope the police find nothing as this neck of the wood you report a crime or a theft they will turn up 4 days later saying hay ho it's gone what you like us to do about it

Edited by littlerob

He is NOT allowed to be in possession of ANY firearm and that includes Sec. 11a at shooting grounds.

I have spoken to Tony and we talk in the street n in a pub so I know more of him first hand that a lot of other people on here the police stop him all the time in when he is driving stop search is car her gets locked up for a few hours her n there for having the likes of a 32ft long axe n tree pruning saw n so on. I hope the police find nothing as this neck of the wood you report a crime or a theft they will turn up 4 days later saying hay ho it's gone what you like us to do about it

That is one hell of an axe !

I have spoken to Tony and we talk in the street n in a pub so I know more of him first hand that a lot of other people on here the police stop him all the time in when he is driving stop search is car her gets locked up for a few hours her n there for having the likes of a 32ft long axe n tree pruning saw n so on. I hope the police find nothing as this neck of the wood you report a crime or a theft they will turn up 4 days later saying hay ho it's gone what you like us to do about it

Is that because they all sit in wait for him to drive around? :ninja:

Edited by ph5172

I have spoken to Tony and we talk in the street n in a pub so I know more of him first hand that a lot of other people on here the police stop him all the time when he is driving stop search is car her gets locked up for a few hours her n there for having the likes of a 3ft long axe n tree pruning saw n so on. I hope the police find nothing as this neck of the wood you report a crime or a theft they will turn up 4 days later saying hay ho it's gone what you like us to do about it

They do tend do pull drunk drivers alot

As Westley has said, unless Tony Martin has been to court to get his S.21 notice lifted, he is a 'Prohibited Person' for life. Such prohibition includes any firearm and ammunition (including airguns and pellets).

Breach of the law as 'prohibited person' in regards to possession of firearms or ammunition usually carries a prison sentence.

He's very well known to be at risk of being victimised by lawless crooks seeking vengeance. Other high profile targets get police protection.

The police are not going to be on hand when the time comes to defend himself from those who would attempt to maim or even kill him. He's been left little choice other than to persistently carry some means of potentially at least, beating off multiple attackers. His face is too well known to go anywhere and start a new life. And all because of scumbag thieves.

I hate to say this but the police retreat from the streets and theft investigations will become a recipe for people to risk more protecting themselves and their rightful property.