Im broken

deershooter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for your loss and condolences to you and your family. You have been lucky in all the experience and time you spent with your dad, it obviously meant a lot to and you will always have fond memories of him.

Dean! I am so so sorry for your loss! I can not even come close to imagining how you must feel at the moment! But if there I anything we can help you with! Just give us a shout!

My grandad was a bit of a funny ******! Engineering wasn't his forte! If anything broke! Or didn't work! Out came the persuader (his hammer) we used to be creased watching him! But Dad is a wizz with electronics! And engines, and pretty much anything mechanical, time served with Parsons! Grandad shot, but dad didn't. There seems to be a lot of similarity between our parents! I remember my dad having his heart attack, that pretty much destroyed me! But to LOSE a parent must be so awful.

Like I say! ANYTHING you need, please just hollar!

Thinking of you on your time of darkness! And hope a light shines through.

Unfortunately it comes to us all mucker,

But what a great dad he was, that's what it's all about,your good times and memories of being with him,

You can't buy that mate, your old man will be proud of what you and him have done together

I'll raise a dram for him tonight

Chin up,

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Sorry for your loss, my dad died at 40, when I was 14..... :unhappy:

:shaun:

Flipping Heck Shaun, i was sitting here maudlin as i lost my dad 25 years ago this year. I was 24 he was 65 but 14 & 40 puts things into perspective.