Football, Wales

fortune

Good on you Welsh lads 3-1 against 12 players on the other team (including the ref). 4 or was it 5 yellow cards for infringements that would have normally only got a free kick.

The boyos did good, more than I can say for that bunch of English muppets. It is nice however to get a UK team through to the semis.

Hope you all do as well in the next round.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bittersweet night for Reading FC! Hal Robson-Kanu's been with us for nigh on a decade. Then we decide not to give him a contract just before a major tournament? Oops.

Chris Gunter then puts a pin point ball into the box for the third. At least he's still tied down here - until he's sold to make a bit of cash...sigh.

Great night for Wales though!

The English squad should be so ashamed of themselves- if they had any decency they would have made a public apology.

Why is it that the Celtic nations have so much pride and passion and bravery and us English don't. Is it genetic? The welsh were just fantastic and I'm desperately trying to find a welsh relative so I can claim to be one of them. Their manager is paid 200k a year, the English manager was on 3.5 million a year........

Also ashamed of our hooligans- again Celtic nations win over the locals, we grab the nearest plastic chair and attack a pensioner.

Well done Wales-you have my backing

The English squad should be so ashamed of themselves- if they had any decency they would have made a public apology.

Why is it that the Celtic nations have so much pride and passion and bravery and us English don't. Is it genetic? The welsh were just fantastic and I'm desperately trying to find a welsh relative so I can claim to be one of them. Their manager is paid 200k a year, the English manager was on 3.5 million a year........

Also ashamed of our hooligans- again Celtic nations win over the locals, we grab the nearest plastic chair and attack a pensioner.

Well done Wales-you have my backing

I think I have spotted the problem in your argument!

They are NOT in the real world, they are massively overpaid adults playing a childs game.

I think I have spotted the problem in your argument!

They are NOT in the real world, they are massively overpaid adults playing a childs game.

My father was a career soldier,he reckoned when I went shooting I was playing Cowboys and Indians!

While they are fantastically rewarded by their clubs,all the money they earn while playing for England is donated to charity.

My father was a career soldier,he reckoned when I went shooting I was playing Cowboys and Indians!

While they are fantastically rewarded by their clubs,all the money they earn while playing for England is donated to charity.

Maybe that's why they don't play so well lol!