Quote do the week

winnie&bezza

We decided to take little one to port lympne wildlife park today and they have the dinosaur forest experience. They have life size models of the dinosaurs in the forest with a board next to them with their names and info on them. Whilst walking we behind a young girl in her 20s pushing a pushchair with her mum and dad. She stopped at a board and tried to read the name of one and as she walked off she said ' how do they know what they were called' hahahaha. Got me that one.

Edited by winnie&bezza

I was at port Lympne a few years back and we were looking at some monkeys. In front of us was a large bald chap with his skinny rude son and his rather fat wife. We had come across them a few times that day and they were to out it politey annoying at best.

The monkeys were called things like cranium,tibia and other major human bones.

The fat bald chap said "you can tell their from Africa with those names".

My wife and I barley made it 10 yards before the tears were streaming.

When wife was learning to drive,she approached a Mini roundabout.Instructor asked her "what sort of roundabout they where approaching"?Her answer was "a round one".

Logical for a woman :yes::good:

When teaching my the then GF (now wife) to drive i said "Turn right at the next roundabout".

She did. Anticlockwise - against the oncoming traffic.

My fault (apparently). "Unclear instructions"? :hmm:

At a county show many years ago, my wife, a devout townie and recent DFL, was in awe at the bee keeping demonstration in the bee tent and announced for all to hear -:

" Isn`t nature wonderful how the queen bee grows that big white spot on her back"

I disappeared back into the crowd of people who had difficulty containing their laughter.

OB

When teaching my the then GF (now wife) to drive i said "Turn right at the next roundabout".

She did. Anticlockwise - against the oncoming traffic.

My fault (apparently). "Unclear instructions"? :hmm:

My sister ran a cyclist over during her test, proper over the bonnet running over.

It's not only girls

Shooting day out took a lad with us over 18 🤗

Anyway good day so we stopped for a nice meal at a upmarket restaurant

Lad orders a steak

Waitress asked how would you like it cooked sir

His reply

Like my mum does it

You just can't make it up

All the best

Of

Making lunch one day and asked the wife what she wanted, hmm salmon rolls please she says.

When presented to her she started eating and announced "this smells of fish", nearly choked on my own lunch with tears in my eyes.

She looked at me like l had lost the plot.

Then again the other night sat talking about gun crime locally with my son when she pipes up ," l could report you to the police for having a gun".

My son looked at her and shook his head and stated " what the same ones who gave him his licences".

Don't you just love em!

during the usual over the fence chit chat the old boy nextdoor asked the girlfriend if she liked beetroot as he had grown loads this year..... yeh that would be brilliant she replied, i can make it into a crumble and pop some over.

Turned out she thought he meant rhubarb!

In a canteen the other week the young YTS chef was manning the hotplate one of the lads asked if the pasta bake was tuna....... nah mate its fish