Fishmongers hall Terrorist was shot at 20 times.

twenty

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, twenty said:

The terrorist Usman Khan was shot at 20 times by armed police before he died on London bridge, an inquest has heard.

That doesn't seem to be very professional, from point blank............or is that acceptable.

Im sure in the video there  wasnt anywhere near that many shots heard ?

That doesn't sound very good does it?

I think the Brazilian electrician was shot at 13 times.

Perhaps more training is required?

I doubt the round is at fault and I don't think either of them were wearing body armour, in fact if they are wearing explosive vests, head shots are normally in order and a double tap to ensure an effective put down.

2 minutes ago, yates said:

Very acceptable for me. Need to make sure.  Please don’t anyone offer sympathy. The swine had just murdered two innocent people who must been utterly terrified before being callously murdered

I think you have got the wrong end of the stick, I'm not concerned how many times he was shot, but I would have thought they would have taken him out with 1/2 shots, the inquest report says it took 20 shots before he died.......that's poor marksmanship surely..........from point blank.

1 minute ago, twenty said:

I think you have got the wrong end of the stick, I'm not concerned how many times he was shot, but I would have thought they would have taken him out with 1/2 shots, the inquest report says it took 20 shots before he died.......that's poor marksmanship surely..........from point blank.

Training emphasises body mass. If the target is squirming about on the floor, a fast moving head is a small target when at any instant you’re expecting to be blown to pieces, so body mass it has to be. 
Double taps to the head are for static or immobile targets. 
I don’t care how many shots it took for him to die, those responsible did what was expected of them.....too late for those already dead of course,  but isn’t that always the case? 

2 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

if there was 20 shots  and they all hit the target then well done no sympathy from me he was a murdering scum bag

if any  missed there is something very wrong and the police need a lot more training before bieng issued a gun 

That's what I was trying to say, seems a lot of shots, and report says there were 20 shots before he died........I've no sympathy for him by the way.......glad he was killed and not put back inside, wasting money and manpower.

11 minutes ago, yates said:

Very acceptable for me. Need to make sure.  Please don’t anyone offer sympathy. The swine had just murdered two innocent people who must been utterly terrified before being callously murdered

/\ The key facts; but on the other side - each shot is a possible ricochet, accident etc., so whilst I have no sympathy, I do have some concerns that 20 may have been excessive - but I wasn't there, have never faced that sort of situation, and it is not really my place to comment from any knowledge ........ other than to agree with the quote above - which I think I do understand.

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

if you can’t take someone out permanently at point blank range in under 20 shots your not going stalking with me job done but poorly what are they using now peashooters 

That's what I was trying to say, thanks.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Then they need more training to have to fire quite so many rounds.

How's that he could have being dead after the first shot, with the possibility he was wearing a bomb vest etc they were not going to stop and take his pulse and shoot him again if he still had one. If he was his 20 times and they fired 40 rounds, they they might need some extra training.