The storm (Eunice)

Minky

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Nicked. 🤣🤣🤣

Can’t be me as mi flat cap won’t fit under that hodie ! 

spannial ears were fair flapping in the wind - but she was trying to get air born to get to the tree rats on our lunch time walk through the park !

Still a bit breezy in gods own county had to put a brick against privi door to stop it blowing open and interrupting one’s “constitutional visit” while inspecting the racing times !

Agriv8

35 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Somewhat blowy. Got a bit of a swell and the odd breaker. Mind you, that's only in the toilet bowl and I've no intention of going out to see what the beach is like.

😂😂

Daughter is in a train to Wolves from Penrith. It is restricted to 50mph due to the weather; going to take 4& 1/2 hours. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

😂😂

Daughter is in a train to Wolves from Penrith. It is restricted to 50mph due to the weather; going to take 4& 1/2 hours. 

Surprised any are running, BBC News were reporting through the night that trains were not running throughout Friday. I hope she gets home safely.

Made me chuckle when again the BBC are spouting "don't travel unless absolutely necessary, stay home, be safe.

I had to travel to get home! :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

What’s the fuss about? 

bit of a breeze and your all panicking 

What's it like down there nigel ?. I hope the wind hasn't messed your hair up , I know that you like to look your best for your horsey ladies.

22 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surprised any are running, BBC News were reporting through the night that trains were not running throughout Friday. I hope she gets home safely.

Made me chuckle when again the BBC are spouting "don't travel unless absolutely necessary, stay home, be safe.

I had to travel to get home! :rolleyes:

My lads boss told them all that they'd be sticking close to home today because of the weather warnings , then sent him up to Wales in a Luton van to fit two gas cookers 🙄.

4 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Apart from that 100 mph winds no ferries and a few trees down causing the odd power cut add the usual slates of roofs and bin’s blowing about it’s not too bad 

I can't believe you aren't out in your punt . 

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

they miss

Being an ole skin flint , if I missed with the first shot in this wind my reactions are now that slow they would be in the next county before I could pull the trigger again , so one shot would be enough , I don't wait for dead certs but they need to be in my favour and be going against the wind and not with it :lol: