Nicola Sturgeon!

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, discobob said:

which shows her previous attempt and failure for independence was based on a load of baloney as it was that that was central to her arguments

I don't remember them saying that last time but the various social media outlets that were aligned with the SNP certainly did. 

May I interrupt this apparent misogynistic Tory love-in to remind you all that, back at the beginning of August, Ms Truss described Nicola Sturgeon as "an attention seeker" who was "best ignored".

Hardly a diplomatic and respectful attitude to - like it or not - the elected First Minister of one of the so-called equal partners in the Union.

12 minutes ago, aldivalloch said:

May I interrupt this apparent misogynistic Tory love-in to remind you all that, back at the beginning of August, Ms Truss described Nicola Sturgeon as "an attention seeker" who was "best ignored".

Hardly a diplomatic and respectful attitude to - like it or not - the elected First Minister of one of the so-called equal partners in the Union.

Yes of course you can remind us, thank you.

Ive been arguing with xworkmates about her on facebook  Who is paying for her to go to the supreme court for another once in a lifetime indy vote The Scottish taxpayer 

This is money that could be better used helping OAPs who have to choose between eating or heating this year . Or maybe shortening hospitail waiting times which are the worst they have ever been in her short time in power only 14 YEARS or helping the needy as there more folk using foodbanks in Scotland now than when she took the reins. 

At the SNP party conferance im sure i heard in the first year she would put 20 billion in the pot for Scotland if theres that amount of money why not use it now to help the above ?. 

They cant answer any questions like how shes going to fund indy and blames Westminster for everything ,So it must be nice for her  to be able to sit in Bute house all day and watch boxsets as shes nothing to do as Westminster does it all  

And the minute you question her about her mistakes she pulls out time for another vote and the gulliable fall into line 

I still think her aim is just to be the first president of scotland and when she mucks that up she can walk away with her pension and have no worries as somebody will be left to sort out her mess 

What about the wee fat lad at WEstminster only thing i heard him say was Boris resign , Independance  then when it came to sorting out a big sex scandle amongst the SNP at westminster he did HeeHAW about what did his boss Sturgeon do Sack him Repremand him Nope she did nothing 

11 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Not if you're in Scotland and Sturgeon gets her hate speech bill passed.

I think at the moment, you're good to go, and of course spot on. She is nothing more than an English hating racist.

Shame she can't understand that as a UNION we keep each other afloat.

But then perhaps she has found the " MONEY TREE"

13 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Ive been arguing with xworkmates about her on facebook  Who is paying for her to go to the supreme court for another once in a lifetime indy vote The Scottish taxpayer 

This is money that could be better used helping OAPs who have to choose between eating or heating this year . Or maybe shortening hospitail waiting times which are the worst they have ever been in her short time in power only 14 YEARS or helping the needy as there more folk using foodbanks in Scotland now than when she took the reins. 

At the SNP party conferance im sure i heard in the first year she would put 20 billion in the pot for Scotland if theres that amount of money why not use it now to help the above ?. 

They cant answer any questions like how shes going to fund indy and blames Westminster for everything ,So it must be nice for her  to be able to sit in Bute house all day and watch boxsets as shes nothing to do as Westminster does it all  

And the minute you question her about her mistakes she pulls out time for another vote and the gulliable fall into line 

I still think her aim is just to be the first president of scotland and when she mucks that up she can walk away with her pension and have no worries as somebody will be left to sort out her mess 

What about the wee fat lad at WEstminster only thing i heard him say was Boris resign , Independance  then when it came to sorting out a big sex scandle amongst the SNP at westminster he did HeeHAW about what did his boss Sturgeon do Sack him Repremand him Nope she did nothing 

Your second to last paragraph sums it all up nicely, all UK politicos live in a 5 star bubble, treat it as a playground then go with a fat pension as reward for doing nothing when they get bored or outed? What's not to like?

A self created untouchable system?

Edited by old man

On 10/10/2022 at 18:33, aldivalloch said:

Good point well made....by Ms Truss

On 10/10/2022 at 20:22, Bigbob said:

They are financially inept 

Cover ups are their speciality 

Can I point out that after the collapse of the Lib Dems the SNP became the 3rd biggest party in Westminster, that's why they get coverage that doesn't reflect their vote share, especially Bloviator Blackford.

You should try being one of the ignored majority up here, they have _never_ had the votes to win a referendum, unfortunately the pro - UK vote is split three ways so the SNP and Hatemonger general are elected. :angry:

The Scourge might be on a shoogly peg now. They told their supporters there would be a referendum next October, there are a lot of them were absolutely convinced this was going to happen, but after the Supreme Court ruling yesterday this doesn't look likely. :-)

21 hours ago, Nial said:

Can I point out that after the collapse of the Lib Dems the SNP became the 3rd biggest party in Westminster, that's why they get coverage that doesn't reflect their vote share, especially Bloviator Blackford.

You should try being one of the ignored majority up here, they have _never_ had the votes to win a referendum, unfortunately the pro - UK vote is split three ways so the SNP and Hatemonger general are elected. 

The Scourge might be on a shoogly peg now. They told their supporters there would be a referendum next October, there are a lot of them were absolutely convinced this was going to happen, but after the Supreme Court ruling yesterday this doesn't look likely. 🙂

I don't think she ever thought she would win the Supreme Court ruling. It was a ploy so that she could instill more rampant nationalism. It allows her to still blame the English for all woes. I doubt she truely wants independence at this time and point.