Cold feet/slipper recommendations pls

mgsontour

7 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

66E2824A-1663-4EC2-AF88-4E748C70D9E0.jpeg.9a2733123effbb38135935f7d2e8f381.jpeg

Great idea but can invisage problems when I want to refill my wine glass

1 minute ago, Dougy said:

There all well and good till you wake up and forget you have both feet in 1 giant slipper and end up and face plant the living room floor. 😃 

Yep, that's what I thought

I have used these  https://www.justsheepskin.com/details.aspx?pid=44849&colour=chestnut as I usually have very cold feet (side effect of blood pressure medication).

I also have very wide feet.

They are toasty warm, but expensive. I’d sooner spend a bit and have warm tootsies.

Can often find them cheaper searching online.

Edited by moondoggy
Addition

Got fed up with rubbish slippers that either fell apart or got dirty and smelly quickly so I looked for something different. Originally l looked at expensive sheepskin ones but eventually found Glerups  which are felt upper and leather soled but there are other styles and types. They are well into their 3rd year and are looking good and not smelly. Apparently the sheep felt stops the smell, they need to be vacuumed occasionally to remove dust etc and are warm enough but not roasting hot. Expensive, yes but I wear them a lot and would have paid the same amount for several pairs of rubbish slippers that wouldn't have lasted.

3 hours ago, discobob said:

wasn't it "The Family Slipper"??

In 'An Audience With Billy Connolly'.

Definitely the 'big slipper'. He does go on to say that each family member can have one.

On youtube search for the big slipper billy connolly, I won't post a link on here as the video contains profanity.

Watch from 4 minutes onwards if you want a quick laugh re the slipper, or the whole sketches for the full hit.

3 hours ago, Good shot? said:

To be used in conjunction with  Billy Connolly Incontinence Pants.

'Saddle up and ride your pony'. :lol:

1 hour ago, peck said:

Dont know how old you are but cold feet in older people can be a sign of poor circulation, maybe worth asking your doc for some advice.

Could be related to low blood pressure because of doctors obsession with getting pressure as low as they set their guidelines at - possibly to help keep them busy. If my BP gets as low as they recommend I get foot, leg and hand cramps.