Diane Abbot M.P. lol

ditchman

so she has been suspended from the labour party for her writings in a broadsheet......which points out that racism towards jews is the same as taking the mick out of people with ginger hair ...Hhhhhahhahhahahahahhahhhahaaaaaaaaaa:lol:

which just goes to show you dont need any brains to be a longserving M.P.

bet she will still end up in the house of lords....

It’s not like local elections are just round the corner and it’s going to get headlines or anything……….,oh wait.

What a flipping numpty !!

ps wasn’t Neil donkey jacket kinnock support bright ginger hair in his day ?

Agriv8

Edited by Agriv8

20 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

plank she is.

The person may well be a thick Item... But ...PLANK !!....  isn't that demeaning to Woden items.?  Discrimination or what. Don't forget the shoe incident. 🤣🤣🤣  How humiliating.  and just to think that my granddaughter was embarrassed when the  auto passport reader didn't read her passport first time at Gatwick.

Diane Abbott is prone to making these 'clangers' then retracting with some excuse or other;

The big clanger in the interview about additional Police and how much it would cost was a complete disaster and (I think) blamed on her diabetes medication?

This one she has blamed on it being a 'draft' not for publication.

Either was she is either very 'thick' or very incompetent - or both.

Bearing in mind here record, the fact that her constituents keep electing her with a huger majority says that they either don't care (and vote Labour anyway) or don't understand (or maybe have postal votes done on their behalf?)

The idea that at one time her party had her down as Home Secretary in waiting is little short of incredible - and says an awful lot about the party as a whole.

1 hour ago, Agriv8 said:

It’s not like local elections are just round the corner and it’s going to get headlines or anything……….,oh wait.

What a flipping numpty !!

ps wasn’t Neil donkey jacket kinnock support bright ginger hair in his day ?

Agriv8

Wasn't that Michael Foot? In 1981 he got stick for wearing it at the Remembrance Day/Cenotaph Parade. Thing is though a journalist noticed that out of all the 'names' who had laid a wreath and had had a go at him, he was the only who actually personally signed the card on the wreath that he laid.

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

get rid of the Corbonites and Labour are on the up.

Let's not forget that many of the current main players were on Corbyn's team.  Starmer was a very prominent front bencher and loyal Corbyn shadow minister.  Emily Thornberry was a shadow front bench minister, Jonathan Ashworth, Angela Rayner, John Healey, Jonathan Reynolds, Nick Thomas-Symonds, Lucy Powell, Lisa Nandy, Anneliese Dodds were all in the Shadow Cabinet under Corbyn and remain (different posts) under Starmer.  New bottles, same old stale lefty beer.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But her electorate LOVE her!   

so does jerermy corbyn......at one time diane abbott sat on jerermy corbyn's face...........thats one person i wont be kissing under the misiltoe this year ....or ever

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Be amazed if they don’t use this as an opportunity to get rid of her. 

They’re very stupid if they don’t capitalise on the opportunity to be honest. 

The fall of the SNP, get rid of the Corbonites and Labour are on the up. 

Labour are unfortunately already strong favourites to win the next election.

4 hours ago, Vince Green said:

She is the MP for Hackney . She will get reelected purely on her skin colour. It's a predominantly Caribbean and African constituency. She is not stupid, she knows the audience she is playing to

isnt she an independant ?..........the labour party cant touch her the..........she is 70 this year i think....she must have fully loaded pensions....why cant she just bow out..

I think Abbott is genuinely thick, but can't grasp why she did this. Even she can't be 100% thick. She comes out with drivel and then passes it off as misspeaking or just a draft.

Whilst Starmer should have dumped her long ago, I agree with oowee - at least he acted promptly on this occasion.

49 minutes ago, ditchman said:

isnt she an independant ?..........the labour party cant touch her the..........she is 70 this year i think....she must have fully loaded pensions....why cant she just bow out..

Because she that thick she not realised she has become an embarrassment!