Forum problems

sitsinhedges

1 minute ago, Rim Fire said:

you will be by the time it gets sortedΒ 

Don't be so pessimistic πŸ™„πŸ˜†πŸ€£

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its the type of hamster one needs......well trained and fit .....these are availble from MelB3 at a very reasonable price

..... And definitely fed with shredded wheat πŸ‘πŸ€£

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

I keep getting kicked out when I go back to the forum tab.

Must be six or seven times this eve.

Sometimes have to wait a bit to log back in.

Bloomin Eck!

excatly the same for me............really getting up my **** about it....spending more time on other forums now

would be nice if the site owner explained what was going on..

Edited by ditchman

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

excatly the same for me............really getting up my **** about it....spending more time on other forums now

Just got back on again now.

Think the hamster has died and gone to "Hammy Heaven" and we are left with the rodents earthly soul running the wheel.Β :lol:

Β Hope it sorted soon, annoying when getting kicked out of post threads when moving from page to page.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

Hello, it is not only this problem I know of quite a few people apply to join PW and never get any reply, maybe PW has run its course, would be a shame to see it go,

From what I understand they are upgrading the server and with most things to-do with computers when something goes wrong you feel like chucking them out the window, dare say they are pulling their hair out trying to sort the problem out, I’m sure normal service will be restored shortly.

On 28/08/2023 at 21:45, ditchman said:

Β 

bunch of jessies ....big girls blouse.....BBbaaahhhhhhhh......spineless.....willy wongas.....nancy boys scaredy cats...

Sent you a PM Ditchy to explain the joke, but please feel free to post on here and see if you get banned ............again:w00t:

Having some perspective, I appreciate the forum is free to consume and contribute onto, so whilst I'll be grateful for a new host platform I am grateful for the work behind the scenes.Β 

Hopefully the admin can provide a nice post once it's all done, but for now I appreciate them working behind the scenes to migrate the SQL sides and all the other bits and bobs.