March in London today

ditchman

reported ...100,000 pro-palistine marchers in London today....and that is just the ones that got there to show their support............i am shocked.....are they pro-Hamas or pro Palistine  ?

no wonder the Israeli contingent in London are worried

are we entering a new stage in the Palistine/israeli problem that is going to be played out on the sacred soil of old England this sceptered isle in a silver sea......

i feel very uncomfortable about the whole issue in the UK............are we letting in "sleepers" that will stir this conflict........

christ what a mess

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

reported ...100,000 pro-palistine marchers in London today....and that is just the ones that got there to show their support............i am shocked.....are they pro-Hamas or pro Palistine  ?

are we entering a new stage in the Palistine/israeli problem that is going to be played out on the sacred soil of old England this sceptered isle in a silver sea......

i feel very uncomfortable about the whole issue in the UK............are we letting in "sleepers" that will stir this conflict........

christ what a mess

They’re pro-Palestine, not pro-Hamas. 

The problem is we are allowing uncontrollable migration and instead of integration, they are simply setting up their own communitys within our country, many have more allegiance to either other countries or particular faiths, therefore when leaders in Iran, or as happened in Afghanistan when Bin laden called for Jihad (translation a holy war), many will respond to that call and it's what we're seeing right around the western world. I just hope they stick to marches and not terrorism, although unfortunately there's already been several instances.

What really annoys me is our own government, both labour and Conservative who have caused and allowed this situation to continue. What's the point in having a passport and a citizen application process when you can simply turn up on a beach, unvetted and claim asylum with virtually no evidence at all, with no way of removing them. The fact is, it's a simple problem to solve, it just requires a political party putting normal working people first and who don't care about the political kick back from the EU commission.

41 minutes ago, Scully said:

While I don't know about this march, there certainly have been pro Hamas gatherings, they have literally celibated the attack on Israel.

39 minutes ago, Scully said:

looking at further footage...i was surprised to see...a very large %age of the marchers were very none Palistine looking ....eerrrr like spongers....feckless....burger noshing...unemployed...english people ...who i doubt very much dont know the difference between Palistine and Hamas...

waisters out for a day to relieve the boredom of their mindless excistences....

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

looking at further footage...i was surprised to see...a very large %age of the marchers were very none Palistine looking ....eerrrr like spongers....feckless....burger noshing...unemployed...english people ...who i doubt very much dont know the difference between Palistine and Hamas...

The usual rentamob types then?

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

i think the mindless scum were doing it for free............they are dyed in the wool MOMENTUM on a day off  ...just keeping their hand in......morons.........they will all grow up and become jack straws and lord peter Hain's of this world..............Hain was a member of the communist party...and look at him now...

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

christ what a mess

Of course we are and continue to do so every day, criminal negligence from the Govt who have a duty of care to protect their citizens.  There has been a terrorist attack since Oct 7th from an illegal supporting Hamas that has been attempted to be buried by the establishment.

Edited by Weihrauch17

12gauge12 is correct these people do not repeat do not want to become part of our country they just want the free health care free accomadation and handouts while retaining their own laws and customs and freedom to march and fight  against who they hate without fear of reprisals due to our politicians and woke idiots who do not know or care about the consequencies of unlimited immiggration.And the hatred of the Jews has reignited in Germany with scenes likened to 1938 we are in a cliffhanger situation and need to be mindful of who is coming  here and the threat they could pose  as many could be sleepers  Sleepers could be in every European country waiting for the chance to bring down law and order

8 minutes ago, armsid said:

12gauge12 is correct these people do not repeat do not want to become part of our country they just want the free health care free accomadation and handouts while retaining their own laws and customs and freedom to march and fight  against who they hate without fear of reprisals due to our politicians and woke idiots who do not know or care about the consequencies of unlimited immiggration.And the hatred of the Jews has reignited in Germany with scenes likened to 1938 we are in a cliffhanger situation and need to be mindful of who is coming  here and the threat they could pose  as many could be sleepers  Sleepers could be in every European country waiting for the chance to bring down law and order

They very obviously already are, go woke go broke.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Some very sweeping statements here.  If 100 thousand people decided to get off their rears and travel up to London to protest and march in the rain ... AND as you state very none Palistine looking then HOW do you know who or what their motives were.  It was hideous what hamas has done but is it right what the israelis are doing by basically carpet bombing areas which are civilian areas.  Everyone has an opinion and at least 100 thousand bothered to show themselves.  Hamas were really stupid to attack soft civilian targets and not fight the military.   What did they think they were going to achieve by slaughtering innocent civilians.  What do the Israelis think that 5hey are going to achieve by killing innocent civilians.  Joe Biden might have jumped on the bandwagon to get the American Jewish vote next year but all it does is to perpetuate the global hostility. At the end of the story innocents suffer.  Ps.. years ago now I  travelled up to London to march against the Hunting ban..  does that make the tens of thousand people who bothered to put their hands in their pockets and go do it, a load of spongers....feckless....burger noshing...unemployed...english people..?

Edited by Minky

8 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

8 hours ago, armsid said:

they just want the free health care free accomadation and handouts while retaining their own laws and customs and freedom

Yet we continue to pay for them.

17 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Not just lives in, now owns it, using the right to buy scheme.

Given British citizenship, and apparently quite recently (before the war, I believe) had meetings with Putin.

Sounds like someone we should be giving British citizenship to.........

We are our own worse enemy, and get what we deserve. Under the Cons and Liebour this idiocy will continue.

Edited by Newbie to this

Apparently there was ‘one’ arrest, according to the news, during the protest March. If true it’s hardly a gathering of rabid terrorist supporters. 
Nothing to do with the thread, but I’m basically in agreement with the post of 12gauge82, in that there appears to be very little integration nowadays, with some immigrants seeking to create their own little communities within ours, to the exclusion of their adopted country. 
A bit like British ex-pats complaining about the lack of tomato ketchup and decent bacon! 😄