Humans will die out

ditchman

i dispair at what woke is doing to our country.....i got gated then expelled from private skool and ended up in a secondary modern school............

they go on about kids MENTAL HEALTH.....yeah..we had metal problem children....they were called "NUTTER"   and were part of everyones life...we didnt care they were nutters they were our mates....

also when we got to 5th or 6th form we went on school trips  remember we were all traipsing over the Blythburgh marshes watching the eel migration....there were 10's of thousands of them............then the highlight of school visits was a visit to Ipswich or Norwich abbertoir....alll the boys and girls...and we would watch with facination the pigs being electricuted ..whinched up and having their throats cut and watching all the blood gush down the gully to the blood tank...then we would watch the cattle having a bolt gun to their head ...they dropped like a sack of poo..then they ran a flexy steel rod in the hole in the head and run it up and down the inside the spine.....

then we would move on and watch them poor ole chickens get topped...swear to god they were still alive as they went thro the plucker....

we were all open mouthed.....it didnt put us off meat...we didnt need councilling...and we ate the school sarnies at lunch

can you imagine that happening now............the kids would all end up in mental institutions

big girl blouses the lot of them.......they go into meltdown if they forget to charge their phone

no wonder people walk all over us ...........we have gone soft

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i dispair at what woke is doing to our country.....i got gated then expelled from private skool and ended up in a secondary modern school............

they go on about kids MENTAL HEALTH.....yeah..we had metal problem children....they were called "NUTTER"   and were part of everyones life...we didnt care they were nutters they were our mates....

also when we got to 5th or 6th form we went on school trips  remember we were all traipsing over the Blythburgh marshes watching the eel migration....there were 10's of thousands of them............then the highlight of school visits was a visit to Ipswich or Norwich abbertoir....alll the boys and girls...and we would watch with facination the pigs being electricuted ..whinched up and having their throats cut and watching all the blood gush down the gully to the blood tank...then we would watch the cattle having a bolt gun to their head ...they dropped like a sack of poo..then they ran a flexy steel rod in the hole in the head and run it up and down the inside the spine.....

then we would move on and watch them poor ole chickens get topped...swear to god they were still alive as they went thro the plucker....

we were all open mouthed.....it didnt put us off meat...we didnt need councilling...and we ate the school sarnies at lunch

can you imagine that happening now............the kids would all end up in mental institutions

big girl blouses the lot of them.......they go into meltdown if they forget to charge their phone

no wonder people walk all over us ...........we have gone soft

Bring back school trips like that....... :)

All sadly true. We'd be stuffed in a full blown war today, the woke on one side who hate the country they live in, would surrender before the fighting began and the rest wondering what the point to fighting was, as there's not much left to defend. It genuinely makes me rather sad.

Can you imagine a school trip today that is advertised , A nice day out to watch Pigs having there throats slit open and watch the flow of fresh blood , you must have gone to a different school than we did Simon , and we thought ours was rough :lol:

38 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Can you imagine a school trip today that is advertised , A nice day out to watch Pigs having there throats slit open and watch the flow of fresh blood , you must have gone to a different school than we did Simon , and we thought ours was rough 

another great whole day out was a visit to Fords of Daganham....we came back with our pockets full of nuts and bolts gear knobs decals anything shiny ..we were like bloody magpies...........it was an amzing place...i dont rekon the machinary had changed since before the war....the floors had a 1/4" of black grease on them...there was banging andcrashing and grinding ...music from the radio...the smell of mens sweat.............it was amazing....thatwas in the late 60's

Apparently I am deprived by going to a school that went to Dover Castle,  Canterbury cathedral,  Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch railway, London zoo and  Bodiam Castle. Strange that we never got to go to the abattoir. Still I did get  to visit one as part of  my job during the foot and  mouth crisis.   I  think that if all kids were taken to an abattoir no one would eat any meat at all.  The reason being that I can drop animals on the spot but the abattoir was one step down from Auschwitz. To see a load of Lambs unloaded into a race waiting their turn. The door opened and five were herded in to the processes. The look on the faces of next ones. They didn't know what was going to happen  but,, they knew fear. I thought primary school children.  The little loves. Murder comes to mind.  Not controlling agricultural pests 

18 minutes ago, ditchman said:

another great whole day out was a visit to Fords of Daganham....we came back with our pockets full of nuts and bolts gear knobs decals anything shiny ..we were like bloody magpies...........it was an amzing place...i dont rekon the machinary had changed since before the war....the floors had a 1/4" of black grease on them...there was banging andcrashing and grinding ...music from the radio...the smell of mens sweat.............it was amazing....thatwas in the late 60's

That sound amazing Simon , I would had liked that and more than likely came away with my pockets been full of nuts that would fit nicely into the pouch of a home made catapult , going slightly away from the thread , I thought my school trips days had finished several years back , then when I went to work on the estate they used to take all the staff once a year , or whoever wanted to go to Crossley carpet makers in Halifax in Yorkshire , not my kind of day out so I always made myself busy on what ever day they went , then after a while there wasn't enough people wishing to go to warrant hiring a couch so that came to a sudden death .   MM

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I remember doing the same at Dagenham and my father left school at 14 and had to work in an abattoir killing cattle with a static bolt gun. Then on to butchering them.

We went camping with school and cubs/scouts, learnt to hunt rabbits, shoot and fish. Then clean prepare and cook our own food. 

and so much more!

As emergency contact for our Grandkids school, we received a text from the School last Tuesday. This came with a link to a Web thing informing us that it was 'SAFER INTERNET DAY'. Er OK  ! I contacted my Daughter, who contacted the School. It transpired that my 17 year old Grandson was using the school computer, and was partaking in a 'word association' quiz. I do not know what the question he was asked was, but his reply was 'Shotgun'. This started alarm bells ringing and flagged up RED apparently. My Daughter had to explain that my Grandson was actually a clay pigeon shooter, along with his older Brother and his Grandfather. It seems the shool were not too happy with this. My Daughter was reluctant to let me go to the school and explain the degree of responsibility that is attached to having a Shotgun Certificate today, and that ALL of my 6 Grandchildren fully understand that, Male and Female.  They have all learned to shoot.

2 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That sound amazing Simon , I would had liked that and more than likely came away with my pockets been full of nuts that would fit nicely into the pouch of a home made catapult , going slightly away from the thread , I thought my school trips days had finished several years back , then when I went to work on the estate they used to take all the staff once a year , or whoever wanted to go to Crossley carpet makers in Halifax in Yorkshire , not my kind of day out so I always made myself busy on what ever day they went , then after a while there wasn't enough people wishing to go to warrant hiring a couch so that came to a sudden death .   MM

thats how lord somerleyton came into being....as his name was Crossely..............everyone on the estate called him "lordie" behind his back...made me larf when the beaters went on strike on a day of an important shoot for more money.....lordie went totally balistic...dribbling at the mouth and epostulated.....those beaters should bloody well pay me for having the priverlage of walking over my land..........

thank god Hugh Crossley is different from his wicked wretched dad Lordie"

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

thats how lord somerleyton came into being....as his name was Crossely..............everyone on the estate called him "lordie" behind his back...made me larf when the beaters went on strike on a day of an important shoot for more money.....lordie went totally balistic...dribbling at the mouth and epostulated.....those beaters should bloody well pay me for having the priverlage of walking over my land..........

As ole Bob Dylan once said , for those times they are a changing :lol:

14 minutes ago, Westley said:

As emergency contact for our Grandkids school, we received a text from the School last Tuesday. This came with a link to a Web thing informing us that it was 'SAFER INTERNET DAY'. Er OK  ! I contacted my Daughter, who contacted the School. It transpired that my 17 year old Grandson was using the school computer, and was partaking in a 'word association' quiz. I do not know what the question he was asked was, but his reply was 'Shotgun'. This started alarm bells ringing and flagged up RED apparently. My Daughter had to explain that my Grandson was actually a clay pigeon shooter, along with his older Brother and his Grandfather. It seems the shool were not too happy with this. My Daughter was reluctant to let me go to the school and explain the degree of responsibility that is attached to having a Shotgun Certificate today, and that ALL of my 6 Grandchildren fully understand that, Male and Female.  They have all learned to shoot.

Talk about overreach. I would sarcastically ask them if they have a list of ‘approved’ activities that your grandson can engage in outside of school.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

made me larf when the beaters went on strike on a day of an important shoot for more money.....lordie went totally balistic...dribbling at the mouth and EPOSTULATED.....those beaters should bloody well pay me for having the priverlage of walking over my land..........

Epostulated..... now thats a word that doesn't Surface on these pages Every day especially from someone who was gated and ejaculated from private school and ended up in a secondary modern school. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Genghis said:

Talk about overreach. I would sarcastically ask them if they have a list of ‘approved’ activities that your grandson can engage in outside of school.

According to tonight's news, the latest craze is.........wait for it........AXE THROWING  !     🙄

Apparently its a 'pub game'    😂