Nicola Sturgeon Referendum News

figgy

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturgeon - clever - in the same sentence - that would be the day.

I know a fair number of Scots and 99.99% would run intellectual rings around her. Thick as two short planks. The Scots deserve better leaders than this sad shower.

She has pitched herself against the English, making silly remarks on Twitter about Theresa May. I trust the Scots to see through her juvenile rhetoric.

I think the wrong word is need I think we all "benefit" from each other, tourism itself "benefits" us all as many visitors especially from the US come here for places like London and Edinburgh so a hard border for instance may not put people off but it would certainly frustrate things and then the currency issue would further frustrate things. So to most of our cousins north of the border I would prefer it if we remained in union. :good:

Got to admit the Scottish nationalists get my back up with their provocative, arrogant hatred for the English and the Union......but they are not Scotland, we (the union) are in it together and to a lesser or greater extent we mutually benefit from our union.

I just hope Scotland vote these "one trick ponies" out of office before they do real damage to Scotland and the rest of the union!

Edited by panoma1

What she said this week was said purely to warm up the audience prior to the SNP Annual Conference in Aberdeen this weekend. Otherwise they would have nothing to talk about except how badly they are doing.

She needed to raise a bit of controversy to hide the fact that they are failing. She absolutely knew TM would tell her to do one, she was banking on it.

Edited by Vince Green

What she said this week was said purely to warm up the audience prior to the SNP Annual Conference in Aberdeen this weekend. Otherwise they would have nothing to talk about except how badly they are doing.

She needed to raise a bit of controversy to hide the fact that they are failing. She absolutely knew TM would tell her to do one, she was banking on it.

Absolutely nail on the head.

The link doesn't work. What is the referendum about this time? If it is about being issued cream cakes with my tea or the Spaniel getting extra rations for a good day in the field then I'll sign up for it but if it is about politics or religion or some other cac then you can get on your bike buster.

As ive said before we had the independence vote we voted to remain then we had the EU vote we voted to leave whats the problem its a once in a lifetime vote every two years ? Does wee jimmy Krankie have a job ? then why doesnt she do it instead of her aim a referendum