Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TIGHTCHOKE

Sir Kier Starmer - Here We Go!

Recommended Posts

He is already asking the Government when the Lockdown will be relaxed.

Bloody Politicians, where does he get his stupidity from?

The Lockdown will be relaxed when the number of new cases of Covid 19 and the death rate drops significantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He is already asking the Government when the Lockdown will be relaxed.

Bloody Politicians, where does he get his stupidity from?

The Lockdown will be relaxed when the number of new cases of Covid 19 and the death rate drops significantly.

hello, i missed that Dave, ever since he joined the Labour party ?

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But, he wants a fixed time.

Maybe we should tell him the virus will self destruct at 0730 precisely on the 7th May 2020 and see what he does with the "information"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already dislike him immensely.  He'd be better to keep his fat gob shut , and nod politely , while the adults go about the business of trying to save lives and save the country from collapse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First day in his new position and he is making coronavirus a political issue, no empathy what so ever.................along with Jonathan Ashworth, they will make a dream team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blair had the ability to produce that sick in the throat reaction. Starmer will not be far behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He said everybody should be vaccinated we don’t have a vaccine so how can everybody be vaccinated bloody idiot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snow white said:

He said everybody should be vaccinated we don’t have a vaccine so how can everybody be vaccinated bloody idiot 

That's right leave out the key phrase from his statement "when one becomes available"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is on the Andrew Marr Show on BBC 1 this morning, I shall watch and see if he is asked to explain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, snow white said:

He said everybody should be vaccinated we don’t have a vaccine so how can everybody be vaccinated bloody idiot

When in opposition - you can say/promise what you want - because you don't ever have to carry it out.  The 'faithful' will lap it up - and the 'floating voters' don't matter 6 months into a new Parliament.

Edited by JohnfromUK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, toontastic said:

That's right leave out the key phrase from his statement "when one becomes available"

Key phrase is or out, he has made it political straight away. This is NOT  a political issue, times like this they should work together, not take swipes.. This is a time where everyone has to do the right thing to stop this pandemic/epidemic. Not spout carp to try and win votes already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Key phrase is or out, he has made it political straight away. This is NOT  a political issue, times like this they should work together, not take swipes.. This is a time where everyone has to do the right thing to stop this pandemic/epidemic. Not spout carp to try and win votes already. 

Yes it's wrong to try and make political gain out of a situation like this.

But it's also annoying when people listen to a whole statement "everyone should be vaccinated once one becomes available" and only pick out one bit "everyone should be vaccinated" and then criticize someone as being an idiot. Yes starmer is an idiot he doesn't need lines cherry picked from statements to prove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toontastic said:

Yes it's wrong to try and make political gain out of a situation like this.

But it's also annoying when people listen to a whole statement "everyone should be vaccinated once one becomes available" and only pick out one bit "everyone should be vaccinated" and then criticize someone as being an idiot. Yes starmer is an idiot he doesn't need lines cherry picked from statements to prove it.

So you are conceding that the new Labour Leader is an idiot, well that is at least a good start.:good:

 

You may notice I have copied you post in full and not been selective in my use of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is the opposition party's job to oppose, or at least scrutinise what the ruling party is doing. Without parliament sitting or an opposition party holding the government to account we really are in worrying times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, treetree said:

It is the opposition party's job to oppose, or at least scrutinise what the ruling party is doing. Without parliament sitting or an opposition party holding the government to account we really are in worrying times.

Yes, BUT, it really should be done in a sensible way rather than just a trouble making, scoring political points way!

 

We have NOT had a CREDIBLE opposition for an awful long time and he will not change that if he continues like this from day one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he came over quite well.

Not sure why he thinks he is the only one suggesting that when the virus vaccine arrives it will not be "rolled out" sensibly?

 

Interesting to see his views on Brexit, the hard deadline was instigated before any thought was given to a pandemic!

 

Now we wait to see how he constructs his Shadow Cabinet, Corbyn could never get a decent one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not impressed. He was criticised by the Jewish community, despite his previously unmentioned connections, for never being at the forefront of anti-Semitism. Cowardice was mentioned.

He said he would not make the current crisis political, but immediately does so. A man of his word. 

Quote

It is the opposition party's job to oppose, or at least scrutinise what the ruling party is doing.

I accept that the Opposition is there to scrutinise, but I don't accept that they should oppose everything. That is not constructive, merely a continuation of Corbyn's negativity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new face same stupid ****     trying to score brownie points under these unprecedented  times ,   how about talking of the barbaric  inhumane  Chinese wet markets  , where the virus was traced back to !!!!!!!!!!!!    world governments should cease all trading with china  until this cruelty is stopped   ,   but ££££  rules in this world .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Labour Party has missed a really opportunity to make ground on the tories  as Starmer is just a Corbynite pretending not to be.

He should just offer support to the government then step back and see how this crisis pans out rather than go for the predictable political points scoring.

Lisa Nandy world have been my preferred choice for leader.

 

Hitman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pistol p said:

Another shiny faced window licker. If you ignore it, it will go away.

This comment disgusts me.
 

you are an appalling specimen of humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, fatchap said:

Didn't he get Jimmy Saville off the hook when he was first arrested?

No.

 

Director of Public Prosecutions Keir Starmer said there were failures by police in Sussex and Surrey and by the principal lawyer in dealing with the allegations. He issued a personal apology for the mistakes by the Crown Prosecution Service and announced a series of changes to improve the investigation  of allegations by child victims.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, oisin og said:

This comment disgusts me.
 

you are an appalling specimen of humanity.

Tough, get used to it. Life's tough. Tough it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...