JAB

hodge911

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed my chance! Got a letter on Monday saying I could go online and book, got round to it last night. Nearest was Carlisle so booked first for end of month, booked second but by the time I’d got to the end my date and time for second changed! Got distracted so left it ‘til tonight, which told me nearest centre was now Kendal. Booked first for next Thursday but no dates for second available, so cancelled it all and will now just wait for GP to call. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Scully said:

Missed my chance! Got a letter on Monday saying I could go online and book, got round to it last night. Nearest was Carlisle so booked first for end of month, booked second but by the time I’d got to the end my date and time for second changed! Got distracted so left it ‘til tonight, which told me nearest centre was now Kendal. Booked first for next Thursday but no dates for second available, so cancelled it all and will now just wait for GP to call. 🙂

We were given the date for the second jab at the attendance for the first one.

I'm in the 'Pfizer Club', was a slick operation - text message from the GP surgery with a hyperlink to a site that offered a choice of vaccination locations, picked one and was then offered a choice of times and got jabbed Monday 22nd, no news of the booster jab though.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Nearest was Carlisle so booked first for end of month, booked second but by the time I’d got to the end my date and time for second changed!

I had a similar thing - and finally got a slot on 4th try.  Going tomorrow, about 15 miles away.  Couldn't get a second slot (late May) at the same place, so going to a different place (about 7 miles in the opposite direction) in May.

We  got a letter on the Monday saying cat you both come on Thursday evening  the wife at 18.55 mine 19.03 ,At first i thought it was a hoax . but it wasnt and as i finished nights on Thursday morning ot worked out fine 

Then the wife came and woke me at noon get dressed we are going out it turns out they are really busy from late afternoon onwards they phoned 20 folk and said can you come in early afternoon when we are quiet and they all agreed  so we got done early 

Had the Oxford on Tuesday. Arms & legs ached for a couple of days & head ache. Brother & sister had it with similar symptoms.

Was short notice phone call from doctors.

Although brother and sister live In different areas of London, & were offered it because of the lack of take up from certain parts of the community.

10 hours ago, labstaff said:

I'm guessing not yet from his post. It read as though there are others that need it before him

he probably works for bristol city council staff around his age not mixing with the public or at risk are being jabbed in droves is there nothing this country can do without being corrupt