Only in Krankie Land

billytheghillie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

1100 press conference.. we will find out if just resigning from FM post or as an MSP as well... Bear in mind ,Polis are still investigating the missing £600k (could only be authorised By Krankie and her husband, not forgettinge there are numerous law suits pending over COVID deaths in care homes and that this might be the real reason together with the GRA fiasco, rather than the no doubt, "can only shoulder the burden for so long" lines that will be trotted out at the press conference.

This, and a lot more beside I suspect.

33 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I’m amazed at how well the Welsh and the Scottish are doing on their respective journeys to independence - be careful what you wish for….

Mind you, there’s some people in Europe probably saying the same about us and Brexit 😆

That’s a solid bet.

The left, the brain dead woke and the luvvies lapped that ‘line’ up when that idiot in New Zealand jumped off her particular sinking ship. 

Thankfully, there's not a cat In hells chance that Wales will ever see independence, certainly in my lifetime anyway and I'm hoping for a good 50 years remaining yet.

There is a tiny amount of people making an awful lot of noise (where have we seen that before?) for Welsh independence but I'd bet next years wages that a referendum would see less than 20% vote for Welsh independence.

We simply aren't mature enough, wealthy enough or smart enough as a country to work independently. The country would die in flames within a year with Welsh government spending the entire time arguing over having male, female or other signs on toilet doors or giving dogs and cats the right to self assign gender such is the futile and childish nature of politics in Wales.

There is also no way that Welsh government could let the old anti English chip on their shoulder go. It's the whole basis of their existence.

Analysis of the speech, there is significant division within the party on a number of issues (GRA, indy, women's rights, etc) and her clique is now in the minority and she is getting out before being given the chop.

Analysis of the non BBC questions on her 'failures' such as education gap, NHS, etc and police investigation of the missing £600k.... Good, analysis of her answers..... Fluff and radio silence.

As per the selection of the last 2 Westminster PM's, where SNP and NS were demanding UK elections, time to make the same demands of the SNP and confirm how big a hypocrites they truly are.

42 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

Thankfully, there's not a cat In hells chance that Wales will ever see independence, certainly in my lifetime anyway and I'm hoping for a good 50 years remaining yet.

There is a tiny amount of people making an awful lot of noise (where have we seen that before?) for Welsh independence but I'd bet next years wages that a referendum would see less than 20% vote for Welsh independence.

We simply aren't mature enough, wealthy enough or smart enough as a country to work independently. The country would die in flames within a year with Welsh government spending the entire time arguing over having male, female or other signs on toilet doors or giving dogs and cats the right to self assign gender such is the futile and childish nature of politics in Wales.

There is also no way that Welsh government could let the old anti English chip on their shoulder go. It's the whole basis of their existence.

Living in Wales I take offence at your statements above because they are well put and smack bang on accurate 😆

44 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

You’re right of course. But where have all the sane people gone?

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

You’re right of course. But where have all the sane people gone?

They are here and remain the silent majority.

Most of those in Wales who do the work and do the earning quite quickly realise that any form of independence would quite quickly see any earnings over £50k being taxed at 75% or more.

Independence is being used as a tool to gain votes from those who have nothing and therefore stand to lose nothing when it all goes to ****.

**** the English will remain the governments unofficial motto for as long as they can.

1 minute ago, Poor Shot said:

They are here and remain the silent majority.

Most of those in Wales who do the work and do the earning quite quickly realise that any form of independence would quite quickly see any earnings over £50k being taxed at 75% or more.

Independence is being used as a tool to gain votes from those who have nothing and therefore stand to lose nothing when it all goes to ****.

**** the English will remain the governments unofficial motto for as long as they can.

They don't need independence for that - check the C on your tax code....

The Welsh lot remind me of a prostitute that doesn't like paying punters.....

56 minutes ago, oowee said:

Have to be impressed with her speech. Johnson could learn a few things for sure. Whats next? 

Is that the same Johnson who gave a great speech after the Queen died, and gets paid for giving speeches ?

Got to be a good thing for Scotland that she's gone, unless Blackwood steps in?

12 minutes ago, discobob said:

They don't need independence for that - check the C on your tax code....

The Welsh lot remind me of a prostitute that doesn't like paying punters.....

Exactly, they hold the tools they need to impose a super tax but just need the excuse to use them. Not even Welsh labour can justify the raising of taxes above the national rate at this time but being independent and no longer able to suckle on the tits of Westminster is all the excuse they need.

A good example of your second sentence is the years of heavy promotion of tourism in Wales while simultaneously vilifying anyone who happens to own a holiday home or AirBnB here and stifling investment into infrastructure needed to bring people here under the disguise of Net Zero.

32 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Is that the same Johnson who gave a great speech after the Queen died, and gets paid for giving speeches ?

Got to be a good thing for Scotland that she's gone, unless Blackwood steps in?

😅 No I meant quitting whilst she can rather than waiting for the ignominy of being pushed.

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

😅 No I meant quitting whilst she can rather than waiting for the ignominy of being pushed.

It hasnt bothered her so far , I think she likes being portrayed as the villain.
But the fact is, she is, she was a dictator, elected by her cabal, who , with no other title besides 'first minister' is now about to exit the political stage, probably forever.