Fools

Those that dont think it through

Followers

Arrogant people

Liars

Lazy people

Unearned privilege 

Angry people

Why don’t you take my approach to life? Everyone is an **** **** until they prove otherwise. That way I am only ever pleasantly surprised when someone proves they are not! Contributors to the forum excluded of course😂

19 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

People who get annoyed at those who do not understand acronyms 😎.

This could turn into a long night 😂😂😂

What is an acronym?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

What is an acronym?

noun. ac·ro·nym ˈa-krə-ˌnim. : a word (such as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term. also : an abbreviation (such as FBI) formed from initial letters : initialism.

17 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Why don’t you take my approach to life? Everyone is an **** **** until they prove otherwise. That way I am only ever pleasantly surprised when someone proves they are not! Contributors to the forum excluded of course😂

What is an acronym?

it is a ring of metal that clips round your Knackers to prelong sexual pleasure

On 13/11/2023 at 17:19, steve_b_wales said:

Another (advert again) is the guy who's in the SunLife advert. 

On 13/11/2023 at 19:33, enfieldspares said:

My late mother used to hate the Sun LIfe. Either with the muppet droning on about his new binoculars or surplus of parsnips (the same bloke) or the ones with Parkinson. She called it "selling death" and would at once turn over to another channel until she thought it would be finished. 

The muppet with the binoculars sort of CAUGHT perving the neighbours gardens AND He's going to get a BETTER pair with the £50 gift voucher.  £50... as much as that. Like judas sheep Selling their souls to the devil for a shilling.

And the parsnips.!  What a total klonker.

Edited by Minky

1 hour ago, Dave at kelton said:

Why don’t you take my approach to life? Everyone is an **** **** until they prove otherwise. That way I am only ever pleasantly surprised when someone proves they are not!. 

That IS a very good point. Meanwhile keep smiling because most are living up to your expectations. Life changing advice..👍

Speaking of adverts, the Head ‘n’ Shoulders one is particularly annoying….’I didn’t know you had dandruff’. 
‘I don’t’, as he opens his bag for detonators or whatever. 🙄

Also those adverts for ‘homeless’ people, where there are some immaculately complexioned teenagers looking sorry for themselves. I get the impression some commercial agency which has never seen a genuinely homeless person has been commissioned to do the advert. Homeless ‘light’, much like Countryfile. 
Perhaps they’re filmed by the same agency company or the Palestinian Tourist Board. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Speaking of adverts, the Head ‘n’ Shoulders one is particularly annoying….’I didn’t know you had dandruff’. 
‘I don’t’, as he opens his bag for detonators or whatever. 🙄

Also those adverts for ‘homeless’ people, where there are some immaculately complexioned teenagers looking sorry for themselves. I get the impression some commercial agency which has never seen a genuinely homeless person has been commissioned to do the advert. Homeless ‘light’, much like Countryfile. 
Perhaps they’re filmed by the same agency company or the Palestinian Tourist Board. 

i onlywatch that ad'...so i can oogle the blond bird on his right at the very end of the ad'...i think she is quite sexy....

Seeing toddlers on adverts being fed en mass, complete with the obligatory ear piercings. Surely  if you can afford to mutilate your child with ear adornments you should be able to buy food for them. Also the total lack of taking care of your bratts when eating out at a nice restaurant, i am now a dab hand at tripping up the little princesses as they charge around other peoples tables.

Nothing annoys me more than the *oh my god*  cretins.  From Auntie.

3 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

the total lack of taking care of your bratts when eating out at a nice restaurant, i am now a dab hand at tripping up the little princesses as they charge around other peoples tables. From Auntie.

I once caused a row in a beer garden when a bunch of hooligan brats  knocked over a table and drinks. 
I told their mother, “Missus, my dogs are better behaved than your kids.” 
This was evidenced by my three labs lying obediently by my table through all the chaos. The row was fuelled by other people from surrounding tables agreeing with me. 
Mummy was not impressed.

One annoyance from today is the normalisation of obesity. I think it is crazy that as a society we seem to have shifted from the opinion that carrying a few extra pounds is ok but not desirable to it's ok to be morbidly obese and your health completely out of control, so long as you are confident in yourself. 

It almost seems to be a repeat of the normalisation and glorification of the smoking of tobacco in olden times. Will we one day view it in the same light as we do smoking and we (I at least) see those stood outside the hospital doors sucking the last dregs of smoke into their cancer filled bodies while hooked up to a life supporting drug and O2 supply and feel little very empathy and pity?  

This is from one who was once a 'fatty' and fell into the trap of fast food, beers and idleness. It's very easy to do and very hard to get out of. 

N.B. Lizzo, while an ok musical act, should never be considered an aspiring figure for young people. 

Edited by Poor Shot

7 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

One annoyance from today is the normalisation of obesity. I think it is crazy that as a society we seem to have shifted from the opinion that carrying a few extra pounds is ok but not desirable to it's ok to be morbidly obese and your health completely out of control, so long as you are confident in yourself. 

It almost seems to be a repeat of the normalisation and glorification of the smoking of tobacco in olden times. Will we one day view it in the same light as we do smoking and we (I at least) see those stood outside the hospital doors sucking the last dregs of smoke into their cancer filled bodies while hooked up to a life supporting drug and O2 supply and feel little very empathy and pity?  

This is from one who was once a 'fatty' and fell into the trap of fast food, beers and idleness. It's very easy to do and very hard to get out of. 

N.B. Lizzo, while an ok musical act, should never be considered an aspiring figure for young people. 

ooohhh quite like lzzo....she's a bit dirty and ismoke :lol:...and drink and swear..and do naughty things

hello, i did see a car advert last night, but the one shown is not available in uk🤔

12 minutes ago, Poor Shot said:

hello, you see that on dating sites where the lady puts , A few extra LLBS 🤔