Looks like our Nigel Farage is on the gravy train !!!!!! , £ 1.5 million !!!!, i bet Mr Handcocks peed off about that , nice little earner in the jungle camp !!

oldypigeonpopper

Are people seriously suggesting he wasn’t on the gravy train before this? 🤣🤣 

Wasn’t his political party actually a company that he controlled the finances of etc? 

You have to give him credit he was shaken up politics over years which can only be a good thing as the 2 horse race just isn’t cutting it but the idea he was some sort of saint and different from the rest is a good laugh. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd90 said:

Are people seriously suggesting he wasn’t on the gravy train before this? 🤣🤣 

Wasn’t his political party actually a company that he controlled the finances of etc? 

You have to give him credit he was shaken up politics over years which can only be a good thing as the 2 horse race just isn’t cutting it but the idea he was some sort of saint and different from the rest is a good laugh. 

Who paid for his minders etc THere all the same get into power and lick the gravy boat clean why no the public pay for it 

15 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Jesus wept. People are obsessed with what they don't have. If some goon offered me (or anyone) 1.5mil to do a couple weeks TV work I'd be like a rat up a drainpipe. 

You don't like the guy, don't watch it. I won't and never have but then I don't give a **** about it either. 

This^^^^

30 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Jesus wept. People are obsessed with what they don't have. If some goon offered me (or anyone) 1.5mil to do a couple weeks TV work I'd be like a rat up a drainpipe. 

You don't like the guy, don't watch it. I won't and never have but then I don't give a **** about it either. 

Got to agree with that 🤷‍♀️ who wouldn't

What a clever bloke, he gets to say his piece to millions of people on an almost daily basis for weeks, speaking to a predominantly younger audience who he may influence with his brand of politics. And while he is being given this free party political/farage broadcast he is being paid 1.5 million quid for it.

There are politicians out there that would give anything for this kind of expoure and opportunity.

Nigel my be many things but daft isn't one of them

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

What a clever bloke, he gets to say his piece to millions of people on an almost daily basis for weeks, speaking to a predominantly younger audience who he may influence with his brand of politics. And while he is being given this free party political/farage broadcast he is being paid 1.5 million quid for it.

There are politicians out there that would give anything for this kind of expoure and opportunity.

Exactly. And this may be the exact reason the virtue signalling woke  brigade are campaigning online urging people not to watch it, or specifically him. 🙂

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Exactly.
Hes been asked to do Jungle for years , and hes stated publicly that this offer was too good to refuse ?
Does that make him a bad person for getting paid ?

He will either be painted as an obnoxious fraud only in it for the money , or someone who genuinely cares about his country. either way , Im sure it will be entertaining.
He may well be publicly voted in for some nasty trials, but he has a medical exemption due to his various accidents.

25 minutes ago, Scully said:

Exactly. And this may be the exact reason the virtue signalling woke  brigade are campaigning online urging people not to watch it, or specifically him. 🙂

The woke brigade despise a winner and he is certainly a winner. A good bloke, if it wasn't for him we would still be stuck in the EU

3 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Yes, that's my take on it.

I have never watched previous series and won't watch any of this, but what a clever thing - free TV hours, captive audience (some would be glued to it whoever was on), and paid £1.5M for a months work.  Laughing all the way to the ............. - well - any bank that will take him!

13 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

I wouldn’t do it, too many 🕷️ 🕷️

:shaun: