Lizz Truss (is a puppet !)

ditchman

Let me explain..........

i dont like Truss.......i think (without someone pulling her strings)she is weak...and quite frankly clueless

Back when she reared her ugly head...the Swaffham Conservertive Association...had in play a very very strong well known candidate for the election ..he came from a farming /rural background and was well known in the ward he covered....he was infact a "dead cert,"................

Then all of a sudden...conservertive HQ...parachuted "Their" person in................Truss...............the Swaffham Association went BALISTIC (i poo you not).i heard it was like rats fighting in a sack.....they rebelled against Con' HQ summat chronic.............Con' HQ waved the big stick and threatened them in no uncertain terms that they were to drop the candidate the local people had chosen, and take Truss.

Then the Swaffham Association were only left to play dirty.......and the only thing they could scrape up was Trusses recent love affair....(which was old news and dun and dusted)....and that is what made the news for a couple of nights...........

so here she is now ...Prime Minister of the United Kingdom...our septered isle..........

just look at her for christ sake..........Prime minister.........the woman cant string a coherant sentance together without notes........she is useless........BUT compliant and good at doing what she is told

she is being managed.........somewhere in Parliament there are a group of MP.s that are pulling her strings....managing her.............her press office have already released a statement saying that she will concentrating on policy and not interviews or sound bites with the media...:hmm:..in other words she has been told to keep her gob shut unless sanctioned by the "puppeteers"

sorry about the rant....i will put my tin hat on now..........................."it dont smell right boi"

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, as above but I hope she has the commitment to sort out the energy crisis first , going to be interesting who she put in her cabinet, saying this I have little faith in any PM putting the country first , look at past PMs , 🤔🙄her new slogan, i will deliver , I will deliver , I will deliver 🤔

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

she is being managed.........somewhere in Parliament there are a group of MP.s that are pulling her strings....managing her.............her press office have already released a statement saying that she will concentrating on policy and not interviews or sound bites with the media.....in other words she has been told to keep her gob shut unless sanctioned by the "puppeteers"

Well let's hope who ever is pulling the strings has a plan an a strategy. 

I don't mind thinking that there is more than just Truss, it's probably a good thing.

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

Let me explain..........

i dont like Truss.......i think (without someone pulling her strings)she is weak...and quite frankly clueless

Back when she reared her ugly head...the Swaffham Conservertive Association...had in play a very very strong well known candidate for the election ..he came from a farming /rural background and was well known in the ward he covered....he was infact a "dead cert,"................

Then all of a sudden...conservertive HQ...parachuted "Their" person in................Truss...............the Swaffham Association went BALISTIC (i poo you not).i heard it was like rats fighting in a sack.....they rebelled against Con' HQ summat chronic.............Con' HQ waved the big stick and threatened them in no uncertain terms that they were to drop the candidate the local people had chosen, and take Truss.

Then the Swaffham Association were only left to play dirty.......and the only thing they could scrape up was Trusses recent love affair....(which was old news and dun and dusted)....and that is what made the news for a couple of nights...........

so here she is now ...Prime Minister of the United Kingdom...our septered isle..........

just look at her for christ sake..........Prime minister.........the woman cant string a coherant sentance together without notes........she is useless........BUT compliant and good at doing what she is told

she is being managed.........somewhere in Parliament there are a group of MP.s that are pulling her strings....managing her.............her press office have already released a statement saying that she will concentrating on policy and not interviews or sound bites with the media.....in other words she has been told to keep her gob shut unless sanctioned by the "puppeteers"

sorry about the rant....i will put my tin hat on now..........................."it dont smell right boi"

You ain't wrong.

A cabbage who will finish the NHS etc?

yesterday I saw a clip of her constituency party officials backing her to the hilt.  they were glowing in tribute to her rhino like skin and her comitment to get things done.  a hard worker for the cause.  Does she take a lengthy time,?  Will Rees Mogg have his hand on her back steering her,  And she can always refer to Cincinattus about the path forward. time will tell.

Will Lizz Truss be the last prime minister to kiss hands with Queen Elizabeth 2nd....?..........:hmm:..i feel that her madge is getting more frail by the week....if we see her return to england and then down to Wolververton farmhouse...i think that will be a strong signal.....Wolverton farmhouse is a special place for her...

the year is starting to turn and so is history

yup ..all for giving her a chance........'tis only fair

i shall watch................not holding my breath tho'

8 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

give her a chance and see what she can do,

11 minutes ago, Stuarta said:

which ever MP became leader people would be out to run them down. many now say Winston Churchill was our greatest ever PM but when he took office many doubted he was the man for the job, let's see how she does

11 minutes ago, Stuarta said:

which ever MP became leader people would be out to run them down. many now say Winston Churchill was our greatest ever PM but when he took office many doubted he was the man for the job, let's see how she does

23 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Got to let her try, she has to do something wrong before I make my mind up.

2 minutes ago, Minky said:

What did people think of her speech outside no 10.? I don't really remember what she said. I wasn't really paying much attention to the speech.  I found it difficult to concentrate on what she was saying.

I really don't care about speeches just actions to avoid the potential disaster about to hit the UK.