What poop is this do you reckon 🤔

harrycatcat1

Cats normally don't just dump on someones porch. They tend more to dig in flower beds or new seed beds. And it really stinks.  It isn't like Fox which tends to look as if Charlie had eaten a lump of hemp rope which had gotten in the mix and leaves a twist of fibre out of the end

Edited by Minky

ANOTHER POOP RECONITION POST....................we must all be scatologists..........last one was a beaver....fox....otter...

has it got bones in it.....if it has it maybe an owl

if you are a remainer...it could be Usula-von-delyin...........she snuk into you garden last night out of pure hatred for your kind.....

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, Cranfield said:

Its difficult to gauge the dimensions, but it could still be a fox, they do tend to leave smaller droppings.
Cats normally at least attempt to bury their droppings. 

We get several cats coming through our garden and they quite often just do it on the lawn 😡😡

1 hour ago, Westward said:

We have hedgehogs around and theirs is usually about an inch long and very dark, almost black. The local young foxes also leave very dark droppings, but I'd still reckon a fox is the best bet.

I have the same here lots of dark hedgehog poo on lawns. Fox is often placed on a higher point like a step where it gives the most scent coverage and is usually pointed and will have a musky smell. I cant smell it and I cant see a point. 🤷‍♂️