The man’s completely lost the plot

Spr1985

I wonder how he would feel after they chew through his house wires and his house burns down .or plumbing pipes and its flooded  . It happens . 

Oh there is nothing more relaxing than listening to a colony of rats running and squeeking about in your walls and loft at night .

Maybe we should stop shooting them and just catch them and deliver a load to his house .he is obviously  setting up some sort of rat sanctuary  .

39 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Let's all send him a dead mouse in the post!     

It’s just an opinion that most of us don’t agree with ,I think most of the public won’t either,

but come on he’s entitled to have a say without dead rodents turning up in his post,  you  don’t need lower yourselves to that .

7 hours ago, Houseplant said:

Non-native rats are a huge threat to native birds in NZ. I wonder what that plonker would do with them 😀

I remember news from Australia about a plague of mice [millions] and the nice lady from peta suggested the mice were caught and castrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZogPol_JD8

11 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

I wonder how he would feel after they chew through his house wires and his house burns down .or plumbing pipes and its flooded  . It happens . 

Mate of mine had them come in through pipes to the bathroom, chewed through the toilet waste pipe. What a mes when he flushed not knowing it had happened. 

An ex girlfriends parents had them dead in the cavity in kitchen walls. The smell was horrendous. We ended up ripping the kitchen out and walls out to find the dead then on had to re build... 

Current partners sister had them in her loft.. ruined it and most things in Storage.

Yeah let's embrace them!!!