Happy Birthday to Marsh man

Old Boggy

I don’t suppose that you wish to be reminded that yet another year has passed John, but I hope that you have a very happy birthday today anyway. There will be others along shortly with similar wishes, so have a good day.

All the very best,

OB

Morning all .... THANKS for your kind words and to Chris ( OB ) for reminding me , I was just cleaning the odd tooth I have still got left and looking in the mirror I thought my single card said 67 on the front which put me on a high , but sadly when I turned round it said in very big numbers 76 , still they say age is only a number so enjoy it whilst it last as they won't carry on for ever . Have a good day    MM

2 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Morning all .... THANKS for your kind words and to Chris ( OB ) for reminding me , I was just cleaning the odd tooth I have still got left and looking in the mirror I thought my single card said 67 on the front which put me on a high , but sadly when I turned round it said in very big numbers 76 , still they say age is only a number so enjoy it whilst it last as they won't carry on for ever . Have a good day    MM

as you get older the years get shorter, fact. :yes:

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Is there anyone on here that can translate Norfolkian into English????

Marshman will know :lol:

its an old norfok greeting.....which is greeted with a an equaly old norfolk retort..............

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Is there anyone on here that can translate Norfolkian into English????

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Marshman will know :lol:

its an old norfok greeting.....which is greeted with a an equaly old norfolk retort..............

Has your father got a Donkey boy , I recon he did as out of six I was the biggest child weighing in at just over 10 lbs and with the skin between my toes made me ready at a early age to chase those ole ducks .  :lol: