Kate Middleton has cancer

Weihrauch17

Only found in tests done after her surgery. Almost sounds like they found pre-cancerous cells as her chemo treatment is described as preventative chemo.

Maybe people will give her some privacy now that it is in the open, but with how the media vultures behave I doubt privacy will be given.

Hope she makes a full recovery

Terrible news for all concerned , you have to feel extra sorry for prince William for all the turmoil he have been through in life with his mother being killed in a car accident , now his wife could be seriously ill along with his father , maybe he can get back together on friendship terms with his brother Harry ? , time will tell .   MM

This shows how. Much treatment has advanced over the modern era though. At least it looks like they've found it early and can get straight on it.   Unfortunately this is not necessarily the case with everyone at by the time that they get diagnosed it's too late. Best wishes to both King Charles and Kate.

54 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Terrible news for all concerned , you have to feel extra sorry for prince William for all the turmoil he have been through in life with his mother being killed in a car accident , now his wife could be seriously ill along with his father , maybe he can get back together on friendship terms with his brother Harry ? , time will tell .   MM

cant see that happening....as so many times before they have only done something for profit only.......william/kate would always be worried that they would open their mouths to the media about private matters...

at least Monticeto have made a sensible statement

best wishes to all of them..

36 minutes ago, ditchman said:

cant see that happening....as so many times before they have only done something for profit only.......william/kate would always be worried that they would open their mouths to the media about private matters...

at least Monticeto have made a sensible statement

best wishes to all of them..

Yea I know what your saying but if things took a turn for the worst with either Kate or King Charles then things like that could bring the brothers closer together , or on the other hand , further apart :hmm:

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Yea I know what your saying but if things took a turn for the worst with either Kate or King Charles then things like that could bring the brothers closer together , or on the other hand , further apart 

thats it in a nutshell....monticeto are so unpredictable...none of us know what they are going to do........

(just on a by now .............that degusting parasitic sewer drinking rat Paul Burrel is pontificating now.......what a siphalitic low life guttersnipe he is)

who cares if Harry and William get back on speaking terms.

lets not forget who kicked all of this off!!!!!!

you reap what you sowe in this life and Ginger and wife have got a lot to answer for.

back on track,i really hope Kate (and Charles) pull through this terrible disease as i wouldn't wish that even on Putin.

In the last month I’ve buried a friend with bowel cancer and my cousin has just had the all clear from it . 

as much as it’s getting a lot more common I’ve lost friends and family from 

epilepsy, drugs , ran over , alcohol poisoning, brain tumours, suicide and murder. Cancer has removed so many friends and I’m only 42

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

In the last month I’ve buried a friend with bowel cancer and my cousin has just had the all clear from it . 

brother has leukaemia as we speak but no silver spoon for his treatment had his chemo cancelled today due to lack of beds spent the day racked in pain scared to death he’s using time he doesn’t have if theres any karma fools who cheer for bombs over beds will end up needing one! 

7 hours ago, clangerman said:

brother has leukaemia as we speak but no silver spoon for his treatment had his chemo cancelled today due to lack of beds spent the day racked in pain scared to death he’s using time he doesn’t have if theres any karma fools who cheer for bombs over beds will end up needing one! 

My mates mum has leukaemia from a tablet/medication she was receiving. It’s a side effect apparently. Crazy . I lost my neighbour to it too . Sorry to hear this for you tho 👍

I hope the preventative chemo works well. My last twelve months have been on a four week cycle to to reduce my cancer. This is preventative chemo and steroids. When I was diagnosed my count was 5.9 after twelve months it was reduced to 0.05. I was walking eight miles a day. A month ago I had a full stem cell procedure , lost my hair , not the tash. Lost two stone in weight. I’m currently walking five miles a day and gained eight pounds in weight. I’ve always had a positive attitude about my cancer.

I think Kate has a positive attitude and believe she will continue to improve.

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

I hope the preventative chemo works well. My last twelve months have been on a four week cycle to to reduce my cancer. This is preventative chemo and steroids. When I was diagnosed my count was 5.9 after twelve months it was reduced to 0.05. I was walking eight miles a day. A month ago I had a full stem cell procedure , lost my hair , not the tash. Lost two stone in weight. I’m currently walking five miles a day and gained eight pounds in weight. I’ve always had a positive attitude about my cancer.

I think Kate has a positive attitude and believe she will continue to improve.

Good to hear from you P C and we all hope both you and everyone else who is suffering from cancer can get better and there life back to some form of normality , we thought the recent pandemic was bad enough but everyone know that someone somewhere is battling this terrible decease .

Walking eight miles a day is pretty good going and even down to five miles a day is an achievement when the body is not feeling that great , I have also lost about two stone since my wife passed away just before Christmas and this was through lack of appetite and thankfully not the dreaded cancer , as for walking , I do around five to eight miles a day , it get me out of the house and I can keep an eye on the various crops at the same time , also my dog is in pretty good nick with all the exercise he do as well .

Keep making progress and looking forward in seeing more of the photos with the best laid out Pigeons on the forum , apart from the Norfolk heaps of course :good: