Passed my Masters! (Now for the whisky)

chrisjpainter

Found out today that I have passed my Masters degree with Merit. totally made up over it. I started off life in the arts and hadn't done anything mathematical since GCSE's, so to come out with an MSc is a suprise - especially with a merit. So, I now have an MSc in Wildlife Management and Conservation. A great course that genuinely put forward management and control of animals and not just saving fluffy things.

Time to hit the whisky store in celebration. I'm thinking of something around the £60-70 mark, perhaps a Speyside although open to suggestions, but definitely not an Islay (I have too many of them already and I want this one to feel special!) Any thoughts?

Thanks chaps!

Highland park is an Orkney Isle Whisky but very a nice drop.

Well done on your MSC

The best Speyside is this years Gold Medal winner Cardhu 18years old and comes in right on your budget.

Thanks, Cardhu 18 year is now on the shortlist. :good: Also on there is An Cnoc 18yr, Glendronach 18yr, and Arran 18 Year Old, which is a bit more, but sounded good on the Royal Mile Whiskies website. anyone had any of these?