Ditchman.

JDog

Ditchy told me this morning that he has resigned from the forum. No reasons were given to me.

He was a valuable contributor to the forum, particularly on mechanical matters. His Landrover engine rebuild thread was one of the best on the forum. I was pleased to be present when he fired up the engine for the first time (my lungs may never recover). Innuendo also played a part in his offerings.

I believe I have an email address should anyone want to contact him.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditchaman spoke to me about his decision last night and asked me to post this should anyone ask:

"ditchman has run his coarse with the forum, and decieded to move on"

He told me that he had been thinking about leaving for some time but couldn't put his finger on why.  I suggested he give it some thought but it would appear his mind was made up.

Gutted!

feel like i have lost a close relative! Even though i only knew of him through forum a character among many and what free knowledge he imparted. I have laughed me sides off and chuckled many a time at some of his comments and his engineering threads were second to none. I feel many of the pw fraternity will have similar feelings and can only hope he returns at some stage and wish him and his wife all the best.

7diaw

3 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Gutted!

feel like i have lost a close relative! Even though i only knew of him through forum a character among many and what free knowledge he imparted. I have laughed me sides off and chuckled many a time at some of his comments and his engineering threads were second to none. I feel many of the pw fraternity will have similar feelings and can only hope he returns at some stage and wish him and his wife all the best.

7diaw

+1

Stunned .... we have lost a very good member. As Mr Junker said ..."the door remains open" as far as I'm concerned as the place will not be the same.

If your reading this Ditchy, take care, enjoy life to the full and again quoting ..this time Dave Allen ...let's face it, him and Junker are both comedians ...

May your god go with you.

In the area I live I have known a few old boys who were proper old country characters, I spent many hours just listening to their stories that would always put a smile on my face.  

so it’s a sad day that we have lost a character (who I never met) who put a few smiles on my face if not outright laughter.

Sorry to see you go Ditchman. :bye2:

Edited by old'un

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Stunned .... we have lost a very good member. As Mr Junker said ..."the door remains open" as far as I'm concerned as the place will not be the same.

If your reading this Ditchy, take care, enjoy life to the full and again quoting ..this time Dave Allen ...let's face it, him and Junker are both comedians ...

May your god go with you.

+1