He Passed!!!!!!

discobob

I don't know if any off you recall I said my eldest didn't do well over lockdown which ended up with 6th form basically being a big massive fail for him (and also requiring counselling). Well, he got a job at Morrisons last Christmas and was kept on after it, had his hours increased (even though he has always worked over his hours anyway) and they want him to do the management programme.

Well, today he has passed his driving test first time!! He is also waiting to hear if hear if he is going to be interviewed by Alpine F1 for an apprenticeship after being put forward by the MK college who are dealing with the applications...

Fingers crossed that things are turning good for him

In all the bad news flying around I just wanted to share some good news. Next job is finding him a car and "Dad's Cabs" has lost one non-paying customer 😂

44 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well done, buy him a car quickly and he can start driving you around!

He has been driving me round the bend for years 🤪 as for buying him a car that is what his CTF is for 😂😂

I will pass on all your congratulations to him - thanks everyone 👍

• 1 month later...

A little bit of an update.

He bought his first car yesterday - an MX5!!

He was also checking his email for the insurance - to find that the Alpine F1, that we thought he must have applied too late for TBH and why we haven't heard anything - had emailed - he has his interview next week!!

Fingers crossed - but it is a double edged sword as well