Autumn Watch to be Cancelled.

TIGHTCHOKE

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well what a shame, the serial self publicist Chris Packham may have to look for new work!   

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/bbc-chris-packham-british-david-attenborough-alex-green-b1057563.html

Thought he was moving away from tv work to focus on other interests….or that might have been a rumour.

1 minute ago, Dave at kelton said:

Thought he was moving away from tv work to focus on other interests….or that might have been a rumour.

I also saw a press release from him saying he was stepping away from all tv indefinitely to focus on his abstract art. 

12 minutes ago, Minky said:

Abstract art.?  what is that then,?  Sort of painting the garden fence or something. ?

🤣😂 not entirely sure, I was merely pointing out that I’d read a press release saying as such…. Knowing what he spouts and gets up to his definition of “abstract art” is probably very different to the actual definition anyway 

Hello, good riddance 👍 will that stop his bias views on country life ?, There are better experts on country life on PW , while the BBC are chopping this they should look at country pile, it must cost £££££sssss to pay 12 reporters !!! not all experts on country life, although it is still as popular as ever with average 6 million viewers,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 02/02/2023 at 19:58, Minky said:

Abstract art.?  what is that then,?  Sort of painting the garden fence or something. ?

Probably hanging crows from gates.

On 03/02/2023 at 22:14, NatureBoy said:

I hope the Fieldsports Channel take him on as well. He fretting more about the Packham 3 (Country Squire mag) case. They challenging the letter/his hand writing to. Worth bunging them a few quid if you can spare it.         NB

Agreed and contributed.

On 04/02/2023 at 09:52, old'un said:

Think its only Autumnwatch that is being dropped, Springwatch and Winterwatch will continue but with more funding.

If you would like to help-out you could always sign this  ...https://www.change.org/p/save-autumnwatch

perhaps I am thick but surely this is the wrong way round....  I went to the link and it appeared that IF I HAD VOTED it WOULD HAVE BEEN TO PETITION  the bbc to keep the clown and his mates and the program going by drawing funds from elsewhere in the bbc  !!  shouldn't the vote had gone to boot him out.?