Your most annoying people in advertising

Dave-G

Mine is that horrible nasal Alan Carr, particularly in the advert for ITVX. I can't imagine anyone less likely to want to use anything 'it' promotes. I say it because its neither a male nor female in my opinion and I think it makes UK males look effeminate nasal whiners. I'll leave it there so I don't get banned because we can't say what we think sometimes.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Mine is that horrible nasal Alan Carr, particularly in the advert for ITVX. I can't imagine anyone less likely to want to use anything 'it' promotes. I say it because it’s neither a male nor female in my opinion and I think it makes UK males look effeminate nasal whiners. I'll leave it there so I don't get banned because we can't say what we think sometimes.

Alan Carr is a bloke. 
My most annoying ones are those celebrities advertising perfumes, after shave etc, especially the Johnny Depp ones. 

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Mine is that horrible nasal Alan Carr, particularly in the advert for ITVX. I can't imagine anyone less likely to want to use anything 'it' promotes. I say it because its neither a male nor female in my opinion and I think it makes UK males look effeminate nasal whiners. I'll leave it there so I don't get banned because we can't say what we think sometimes.

+1 

54 minutes ago, Tayfix said:

Curry’s advert, yes I’m talking  about it so I guess it’s working, but who ever thought ladies with beards?

Do you still get the bearded woman in the circus? Maybe they have all run away to join curry’s, sign of the times possibly.

And the Curry's advert where customers and staff are crying over a ****** TV!!!!

6 hours ago, Tayfix said:

Curry’s advert, yes I’m talking  about it so I guess it’s working, but who ever thought ladies with beards?

Do you still get the bearded woman in the circus? Maybe they have all run away to join curry’s, sign of the times possibly.

I have known a few ladies with " Beards" 😁