Lamb Protection plus the day the moors stood still.

really sad to hear that........i am so pleased you were together at the end...........we are strange folk about our dogs...but when you think about it we proberly spend more time with our animals ...than we do with our wives or children

i think our animals better understand us

we have all been there and it is always painful so we understand how you feel..

on a lighter note...."who is going to wash yer damn ears now "

keep well boy

Good shooting again, as always. My sincere condolences at the loss of your good mate, Jack. I don't have to remind you of what a fantastic life he had. And at least, he didn't linger, suffer and forced you to make the decision to put him to sleep. 

R.I.P. Jack. 

Superb video as per normal , enjoyed it until near the end and then seeing Jack reminded me of my past Black Lab dogs and my ole hay fever in my eyes started early this year .

If any dog could have a good life then Jack certainly had a life that most dogs could only dream about .:good:

Its sad news about Jack, but one consolation is that he lived the best life that he could.
Working, outdoors and with a good companion.

In this video you show how hard you have to work sometimes to get the right result.👍
Its not all just plinking, is it.

24 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Its sad news about Jack, but one consolation is that he lived the best life that he could.
Working, outdoors and with a good companion.

In this video you show how hard you have to work sometimes to get the right result.👍
Its not all just plinking, is it.

Thanks pal your right i have to know at times were they are or moving too.

Simon, I think we were all expecting this sad news regarding Jack 😢  but it's still a shock when it comes. You gave him a great and fulfilling life, so be proud of that 👏  rip Jack.

Simon, I don’t really know what to say after watching that, although I knew from comments what it would involve, it’s still not pleasant to hear. just know that although he was a huge part of your life you where the WHOLE of his! The bond was visible in all of the videos I had the pleasure of seeing him in! in the woods with jack getting to retrieve a few squirrels was one of the first videos I saw and he was clearly enjoying every second of it. Thank you for sharing what is obviously a painful time. 

👍🏻 

On 02/06/2024 at 16:08, simon6ppc said:

Thanks pal your right i have to know at times were they are or moving too.

Simon - so hard when you loose your dog and best mate . You gave him the best  life a dog would want . He's at rest now pain free. Try and remember all the good times and mischief you have got up to over the years. When you’re ready you have all the footage of the pair of you working together. When you are ready Maybe a tribute to Jack video ?

keep strong you know jack would want you to keep going !

Agriv8