1. 1. Which party will get your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • UKIP
    • Lib Dem
    • Plaid Cymru
    • SNP
    • Independent (Please state)
    • Not voting (Please give reason for not voting)
    • Other (Please state)
    • Green

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a card carrying Tory, but have to say David Cameron was a wet lettuce and was happy to see him go, but Theresa May does not inspire any great confidence either. Our saving grace is that JC is a walloper of the highest order.

I hope that May is returned with a larger majority and I fervently hope that the SNP get a bloody nose in Scotland with a much reduced return to Westminster, but I am fearful that it will be a lot closer than we might have thought 2 or 3 months ago.

I will vote conservative because they are the best of a bad bunch. I too wish we could vote non of the above just so they know we're sick of the lies and false promises and self preservation that prevails in today's politics.

I'm voting Tory as the prospect of the three wise monkey's getting in (Corbyn,Abbott and Mcdonnel) scares the hell out of me with all the spending they have got planned. A figure of £ 500 billion has been sounded .

Conservative for me as to me honest its the best of a not great choice. If any of the others get in I can see my daughters paying for it big style for the next 40 years to support five years of largess. Also as a regular shooter any other vote is like a turkey voteing for Christmas.

I think I got the gist of your post. I have to confess it can be a little hard sometimes without proper grammar or punctuation. Please don't think I'm being critical but the purpose of grammar and punctuation allows a reader to discern the tone and direction of what you write.

I appreciate that there is a large conservative following on here but there is/was a strong UKIP contingent and I'd just like to see how many will be backing a party leaning to the left.

You can always tell a conservative voter they never try to have a proper debate they just throw out insults but then what can we expect from people who just follow like sheep to the slaughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can always tell a conservative voter they never try to have a proper debate they just throw out insults but then what can we expect from people who just follow like sheep to the slaughter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was hardly insulting.

Your posts are genuinely hard to follow because you can't use punctuation or spell. It's been mentioned many times by many people.

Also aren't Labour the party known to 'vote for a donkey if you put a red tie on it'?

Conservatives are the ''evil party out to scold the poor' remember?! Try to get it right 😂😂

Tory ,couldnt vote for an anti terror law ,anti British ,anti success ,bunch of marxist,leninist cretins that couldn,t add up if they used all six of their toes.There u go mr 4 wheel drive more tory insults to make you feel happy.Why would i vote for a man who wants to treble my council tax

Edited by clakk

Well I'm 38 have never voted and ain't starting this year, it doesn't matter who gets voted in they can't do anything good for the country as all the other parties never agree with them and nothing ever comes of their false promises.

Steady on mate, I thought I was the one that's was going to take the blame for the Country going tits up lol,somebody will be along shortly to check and correct our punctuation and to tell us we can't comment on politics bla bla bla

Is my punctuation OK on this lol

Edited by Davyo

Tory here as well, personally I think they have done quite well over the last term. We have ridden out a global slowdown and come out of it far better than most. Yes it's had it's hard times but the economy has kept going and most that I know are doing ok.

As for voting Corbin in I can't believe there are that many in the country that believe he is worthy of power, Both leaders aren't that charismatic but unlike Blair they don't strike me as out for what they can get from it.

Conservative, I'm a life long Tory but the current bunch don't inspire much confidence.

The party turned from blue to grey when they ousted Mrs Thatcher.

The Country needs a leader with the guts to sort out the mess we're in, unfortunately I don't think May is it.

The thought of Corbyn and Abbott in power terrifies me.

Edited by Wymondley

I've never voted before (54) but will this time..

What I have seen on the TV (debates) was laughable and May couldn't be ***** to turn up.

If you saw the debate, you should know why she didn't bother. Its completely pointless to just ger shouted at and talked over. That debate was a joke.

27 billion loss on rescuing the banks.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-budget-banks-idUKKBN13I1FJ

167 billion on a 'deterrent' that is, for all practical purposes, useless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_nuclear_programme

16.5 billion to maintain the lowest corporation tax in the G7

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/9207

It's probably best to vote Conservative as they obviously have access to a 'magic money tree' that the Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Dutch, and Danes don't.