How much are we being told lies about!!

millrace

Listening to ever more of our politicians trot out the same numbers and spiel of party lines,,its starting to become clear just how many lies are being told,now I know every time they speak they rarely tell the truth but this is becoming a joke....

1,,NHS testing....this ain't happening,,yes you are up to 13k but....you still ain't testing front line....

2,,,the peak is always 2 wks away but lockdown was only for 3 when we all knew it was for months,,the clue was in the financial package for 3 mths....

3,,,ths financial package is a joke,,,buisness cant access it,self employed are to wait 3 mths and in your world every buisness has 3 mths money to pay Bill's with nothing coming in....

I've my own theories on why all the volunteers were asked for,,controlled spread via a disposable group of people,,dont tell me someone wont have worked out spread verses possible deaths verse herd immunity gains....

On this conspiracy theory,,,funny how all the politicians have only had mild symptoms and no immediate family contracted it,,,have they been given a controlled mild dose to gain immunity,,,even Charles to protect assent in worse case scenario,,,,after all Camila never got it yet they were side by side.....???????bojo,s wife.....??????actually no politicians wife?????

Just think the more you listen the more you actually learn how behind the curve they have been and catch up wont happen for weeks if it ever does.......

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1, so who are they actually testing??

2, if they had said the lockdown was 2 months the country would have fell/ torn itself apart. 

3, ??? Tell everyone there is money but they can't get at it?

I do like a conspiracy,  like you say all the top guys are getting a mild dose, while their families get nothing. 

Have you watched the kingsman?

Anyone presenting at hospital with symptoms and underlying health issues gets tested as a matter of course. Only NHS workers who are asymptomatic and isolated at home due to other family members being quaranteed get tested. 

The problem with the testing is not only are they short of materials but also staff to do it. They have recruited biochem students as volunteers to work on the testing but they need more training to do it. Some of those with the testing skills are working in the NHS labs on developing vacine and other tests. Our NHS and care system was running close to capacity without this pandemic, following years of real cuts. Germany fortunately had more surplus capacity in their system to cope. 

Edited by oowee

1 hour ago, millrace said:

Listening to ever more of our politicians trot out the same numbers and spiel of party lines,,its starting to become clear just how many lies are being told,now I know every time they speak they rarely tell the truth but this is becoming 

Do you honestly believe you could simply do that ?

Any person, company,government or who ever had that ability to do this would be doing do. The commercial benefits would be so vast that there is no way this ability would not be exploited

Edited by TRINITY

I am sure we are not being told everything because the simple fact is the average person couldn’t handle it. We are told ‘lockdown’ for three weeks and then reconsider. No way is this going to be relaxed at the end of next week. So it will be another three weeks etc. The public can cope with that, for a while at least. Tell them that it is going to be 6 months and people will go into melt down. 

Gives them time to get the army in place (what limited resources they have) to protect the key supplies/services before total meltdown and we are left to fend for ourselves. 

I think the plain fact is nobody anticipated what started in Chi-nah would require such huge amounts of PPE. It caught everyone on the hop and there are so many countries competing for what can be got in a rush. .Gov wont want to admit it but I try to imagine what would be happening if Corbyn or any other party leader won the election.

3 hours ago, millrace said:

Listening to ever more of our politicians trot out the same numbers and spiel of party lines,,its starting to become clear just how many lies are being told,now I know every time they speak they rarely tell the truth but this is becoming a joke....

1,,NHS testing....this ain't happening,,yes you are up to 13k but....you still ain't testing front line....

2,,,the peak is always 2 wks away but lockdown was only for 3 when we all knew it was for months,,the clue was in the financial package for 3 mths....

3,,,ths financial package is a joke,,,buisness cant access it,self employed are to wait 3 mths and in your world every buisness has 3 mths money to pay Bill's with nothing coming in....

I've my own theories on why all the volunteers were asked for,,controlled spread via a disposable group of people,,dont tell me someone wont have worked out spread verses possible deaths verse herd immunity gains....

On this conspiracy theory,,,funny how all the politicians have only had mild symptoms and no immediate family contracted it,,,have they been given a controlled mild dose to gain immunity,,,even Charles to protect assent in worse case scenario,,,,after all Camila never got it yet they were side by side.....???????bojo,s wife.....??????actually no politicians wife?????

Just think the more you listen the more you actually learn how behind the curve they have been and catch up wont happen for weeks if it ever does.......

we are talking politicians here everybody knows you can tell when politicians are lying because their lips move 

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

1, so who are they actually testing??

2, if they had said the lockdown was 2 months the country would have fell/ torn itself apart. 

3, Tell everyone there is money but they can't get at it?

I do like a conspiracy,  like you say all the top guys are getting a mild dose, while their families get nothing. 

Have you watched the kingsman?

Great films...https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/9/25/16346588/kingsman-movies-populist-right

3 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I think the plain fact is nobody anticipated what started in Chi-nah would require such huge amounts of PPE. It caught everyone on the hop and there are so many countries competing for what can be got in a rush. .Gov wont want to admit it but I try to imagine what would be happening if Corbyn or any other party leader won the election.

Stores are empty....sounds like the result of panic buying again? 😇 :whistling:

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Sod the virus! One of my customers  wants to know when we can get her beach hut back on site!:lol:  . . .Selfish ignorance! . . . . . Maybe she's had a jab.           NB

Is she single and tidy? She's obviously not short of a Bob or two.

9 hours ago, millrace said:

On this conspiracy theory,,,funny how all the politicians have only had mild symptoms and no immediate family contracted it,,,have they been given a controlled mild dose to gain immunity,,,

I’m no conspiracy theory man but I was also thinking the same, as were my neighbours. It’s not just the case for political people, it seems that many actors/public figures seem to get mild symptoms, joe average=death sentence.