Lord Geordie

hawkeye

For attention Mel b

I got a message from mel b this morning asking about Lord Geordie i told him i got a message from him a few weeks ago when i checked it was January,

so i sent him a PM and he hasn't replied so remembered i had his mobile number so have just rang him and his friend Jackie answered.

She told me the bad news apparently 5 weeks ago Martin had a bad stroke doctors prognosis is they don't think he will ever leave hospital she said he's in a bad way he's awake but cannot talk or eat 

and cannot walk have asked her to keep me informed on his condition and will pass on any new as soon as i get it fingers crossed hope the stubborn sod pulls through..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh christ....I hope him and his family are going to be ok.

I have had quite a bit of contact with him over the years.

If anyone speaks to him or his family can you please pass on my well wishes.

Scott 

Edited by mad1

thank you mike.

thats heartbreaking news , martin is a bloke that has spent his life helping others , and for something like this to happen to such a nice guy ,  is truly devastating . i can only wish him the fullest recovery that is possible . hes not a man to give up easily , so we can only hope that his positive spirit can carry him through.

This is really sad news.  I hope he manages to recover from this and can once again be with his family and enjoy life.  I hope someone passes on all our thoughts and good wishes to him and his family.  Good man and always willing and ready to help out others.

Pushkin

Absolutely gutted . He’s been down my workshop a few times and it was always to collect something for others . 4 hour drive each way too.

He’s such nice guy and I was wondering where he’d gone . Ok to a midlands lad I struggled with the language barrier 😂😂 but honestly I liked him visiting. 
bloody top bloke 

Wow what a kick in the nads ..

I've been to Martin's house a few times as he to mine I've helped him with car parts (my trade discount passed on to him) and he has done favours for me ..... truly gutted he's had a rough ride of late and now this ! I hope that he does manage to pull through . 

Mike (hawkeye) if you speak to jackie again please pass on my regards / best wish & hopes